TNF Colts vs Texans

BallinPB

Didnt realize how bad the Texans are. Only Watt shows up to play every game. What happened to Clowney?

O'brien has really screwed up the QB situation down there. Hoyer has played better but he keeps Mallett as starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not for nothing, but the thing being screwed up most in Houston is the defense... I mean holy sh*t. That defense could have and should have been the same caliber of the Jets, Rams and maybe team like Bengals. Instead it is a sieve.

Not for nothing, but the thing being screwed up most in Houston is the defense... I mean holy sh*t. That defense could have and should have been the same caliber of the Jets, Rams and maybe team like Bengals. Instead it is a sieve.

This is true. Makin old man Hasselback look good. All you have to do is double Watt and no pressure whatsoever

When does Jadevon Clowney start getting talked about as one of the all-time biggest busts ever?

Ehh hes making a little impact but its all against the run. I dont think hes recorded a sack yet unless im mistaken.

Wtf...I heard hassle back was sick and iffy to even play the game so I took a desperate 1-3 texans team at home in my knockout pools...I finally turn on game and it's 10-0 colts and texans can't convert a 3rd & 1 QB sneak !!! Sheesh

I changed my pick to the Texans in my pick em league. Just checked and thank god i forgot to save the pick.

When does Jadevon Clowney start getting talked about as one of the all-time biggest busts ever?

Agreed!!!  I'm shocked at how little impact he's making against a bad OLine and a 40 year

old QB.  This game is turning into a "dumpster fire" for HOU, now TV is showing Mallett 

miserable on the sideline while Hoyer is leading the team to points.  Can't wait for all the

analysis of Mallett's facial expressions

Nobody mentioned the Aboushi fails tonight?!?! 

"Buh, buh, buh...he had that one time at band camp where PFF gave him a high grade!"  (eyeroll)

I seen the chop block personal foul on him.

This is why, before simply stating we have the worst QB situation in the NFL, you need to pay attention to games like these.  Our QB situation is bad, no doubt.  But it gets worse.  Houston is exhibit A of this.

The best part of their dysfunction is that our current starting QB was on their roster last year. And we aren't great but we're at least stable. Between kicking Fitz to the curb, the media blowing JJ Watt and forcing us to watch, and O'Brien leaving PSU after just one year, I find it enjoyable that they're a wreck.

Archived