TNF Colts vs Texans

BallinPB

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that first play vs. Miami should never have been thrown?

Thanks coach. 

Amazing how some people cant be civil. Not you of course.

One throw does not a Peyton Manning make.

His long ball against the Colts all night was wobbly and off target coach.

If you think he should throw a long ball...well, we disagree.

I was always intrigued by O'Brien as a HC possibility, especially after making PSU relevant again in a tough situation.    

Now, he just seems like a bit of a clown.   I've never seen a QB position handled like this before. 

he doesn't have a quaternack which is why most coaches lose

now it's Garapollo...every back up QB for them is the next Brady.  Ask KC if that's true...

wonder if the Texans regret trading Fitz or if they feel they'd be about the same with him as without him.  

if tx was still here he'd be washing Hoyers balls now and minimizing the fact that mallet got benched 2nd game in a row

lets face it, his last night ball has been wobbly and off target all year up to now. It's not really his game. 

You said he shouldn't be asked to throw the long ball.  As in, no long passes. And to that I ask - really? Think how loud Jet WRs would laugh if you tried telling them "no more long passes" because, you know, Fitz sucks and all. I'm amazed you'd write that.

Didnt realize how bad the Texans are. Only Watt shows up to play every game. What happened to Clowney?

O'brien has really screwed up the QB situation down there. Hoyer has played better but he keeps Mallett as starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why I dont covet Andrew Luck the way most do. This division is absolutely terrible. Just look at the Colts last two games and how they won. Matt Hasselbeck has actually looked better than Luck this year and Andre Johnson has actually contributed with Hasselbeck at the helm. 

These guys win 11 games every year in a division where they cant even compete with an overall soft Colts team with a 40 year old back up on the field. 

Andrew Luck is NOT as good as people would love to make him out to be. The best thing to happen to this guy was being drafted in the AFC North. Comparing this guy to Russell Wilson is a joke. 

You said he shouldn't be asked to throw the long ball.  As in, no long passes. And to that I ask - really? Think how loud Jet WRs would laugh if you tried telling them "no more long passes" because, you know, Fitz sucks and all. I'm amazed you'd write that.

Have you seen his long ball?  Fitz is an interim QB doing a pretty good job.  Thats it.

We need someone with Fitz brain and Genos arm long term

If throwing the long ball will result in picks like in INDY, then NO or very limted long ball over 20 yards.

He makes Pennington look like Vinny T.

Archived