The JetNation 2015 Captaincy Committee has convened

T0mShane

As we know, the role of JN Season Captain is a crucial one as it relates to team success. The Captain guides us through dark times, carries us when we are weak, leads us in harmony in good times, and keeps us focused on the long, marathon sprint that is the NFL season. The JN Captain is a key component to our very lives.

The Committee would like to thank EY for his valiant service through the turbulent ride of the last two seasons. That he agreed to lead us for consecutive seasons is a testament to his strength and courage. 

Our announcement will be made official at 10:15 AM tomorrow morning. Please be in attendance for the inauguration.

As we know, the role of JN Season Captain is a crucial one as it relates to team success. The Captain guides us through dark times, carries us when we are weak, leads us in harmony in good times, and keeps us focused on the long, marathon sprint that is the NFL season. The JN Captain is a key component to our very lives.

The Committee would like to thank EY for his valiant service through the turbulent ride of the last two seasons. That he agreed to lead us for consecutive seasons is a testament to his strength and courage. 

Our announcement will be made official at 10:15 AM tomorrow morning. Please be in attendance for the inauguration.

Great job with this. Most people would think it would make sense to be on this before the season. Not you though, that is one of the things that makes you special.

:)

Just 

REMINDER: You and your mod cronies should not interfere in this sector of the business. 

Tom - we are not interfering any way. As we have done in years past, I sent you a list of acceptable candidates. Just choose one off of that list, like we have always done here, and we are good to go.

Thanks for doing this again.

Tom - we are not interfering any way. As we have done in years past, I sent you a list of acceptable candidates. Just choose one off of that list, like we have always done here, and we are good to go.

Thanks for doing this again.

Any list, as ever, containing JoeC as a candidate gets tossed. 

It's so crucial it took 5 weeks into the season for the committee to pick a Captain?

So many great posts from predator it's hard to pick a "best of".  But here's a few:

On the complex dynamics of college players and revenue generated:

Wait, i thought college players got paid under the table?

On what teams like the Houston Texans need to do to succeed:

Unless they find a Russell Wilson in the draft, they will never be a playoff team for exactly that reason.

On a good workout regimen:

10 push-ups is nothing for an NFL athlete. Heck, i'll bang out 10 push-ups without breaking a sweat (i know i'm pretty jacked, but still).

On a good diet regimen:

I'll have the unsalted peanuts, thanks.

On the pros and cons of a team in London:

They can't possibly be traveling back and forth between countries every week. That's insane.

Profound thoughts.  We finally have a captain we can be proud of.

So many great posts from predator it's hard to pick a "best of".  But here's a few:

On a good diet regimen:

I LOLed.

Between Pac running the Mafia Forum Fantasy Football league and Shane leading the Captain "Committee", JetNation appears to be run like a Central American Republic these days.  All we need is for Crusher to be in charge of the food supply and we'll be all set.  Thanks Max.

On a good diet regimen:

what a shock. The Moral Majority can't get elected so they wage a smear campaign against the mainstream candidate.

Well, duh.  The committee is T0mShane, who seeks nobodies input, leading to EY (and his 5 posts a year) as the Captain 2 straight years in a row.

EY performed admirably, leading us through The Reconstruction after the disastrous reigns of BleedinGreen and Klacko. 

EY performed admirably, leading us through The Reconstruction after the disastrous reigns of BleedinGreen and Klacko. 

I hope this doesn't do to predaturd what it did to those humps... I've been perfectly content not noticing anything he writes for years now.

Archived