The most dangerous team in the NFL...

Villain The Foe

Is the Arizona Cardinals. They are just dismantling teams with their offense. They're just blowing teams out of the building at will. Bruce Arians may be the best coach in the NFL right now. 

Honorable mention: Bengals. Got to give credit to Andy Dalton. This guy is playing like an MVP candidate. Who the hell would have thought. 

This has been a very exciting NFL season I must admit. 

Oh, and **** Tom Brady :-)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the Arizona Cardinals. They are just dismantling teams with their offense. They're just blowing teams out of the building at will. Bruce Arians may be the best coach in the NFL right now. 

Honorable mention: Bengals. Got to give credit to Andy Dalton. This guy is playing like an MVP candidate. Who the hell would have thought. 

I was thinking Bengals. But they seem to struggle in December. Cards are very good.

agree 100%.  wonder if they are peaking too soon ?

We're going to find out, but Arians has those guys clicking on all cylinders right now. Its to the point that Palmer can throw for less than 200 yards yet throw for 3 TD's The running game is dangerous. Their rotation is getting it done. All of their RB's are breaking off chunks of yards. And Chris Johnson looks like the Jets just didnt know how to use him because he's going off out there in Arizona. 

I wont say they look unstoppable, but its looking pretty close to it. They're averaging 38 points per game. All I can do is shake my head and smile. 

I was thinking Bengals. But they seem to struggle in December. Cards are very good.

The Bengals are good, but of the undefeated teams they've given up the 2nd most points (101) with the Falcons being the undefeated team to give up the most points. That atleast shows that if the offense cant fully sync in a game that the defense is liable to give up the game because they cant stop opponents from scoring atleast 20 points. 

Im still shocked that the Cards are avg 40 points per game heading into week 6 of the season. Thats just scary. 

They lost last week to st.louis. i don know about calling them THE most dominant team..

they lost a game. Every team has except the 72 dolphins so I wont hold that against them. I also said that they look like the most dangerous team, not the most dominant. That would have to go to the Green Bay Packers. Why? Because their defense is actually helping out Aaron Rodgers this year. 

they lost a game. Every team has except the 72 dolphins so I wont hold that against them. I also said that they look like the most dangerous team, not the most dominant. That would have to go to the Green Bay Packers. Why? Because their defense is actually helping out Aaron Rodgers this year. 

i edit my post. 

And i think its way too early to be given these teams labels...

I was actually going to say the Packers. I just always think Rodgers will win. Incredible player.

Cardinals have +100 net points. In 5 games. Wow.

You see my point. Thats just ridiculous, and there's not a team anywhere near them. 

I do have the Packers as the most dominant team in the league though. Their defense is really stepping it up so far. 

They've had a pretty soft schedule so will have to see them against some better teams before going overboard on them.  I do like how they use CJ.

llike what. You gave your opinion n i gave mine. Another poster just basically echoed the same???

Are u not having a sports discussion or i need to agree w you?

I dont mind your opinion, you're just acting so douchey. And when I see your overwhelming negative reputation here along with my past readings of your quotes I just felt the need to ask the question. 

Dont worry though, quite a few people here think i act douchey too. We may just end up being the best of friends. :cheers:

They've had a pretty soft schedule so will have to see them against some better teams before going overboard on them.  I do like how they use CJ.

Soft schedule or not, they're avg 40 pts overall and 20 pts more than their opponent per game. If this was college football I can understand, but this is a feat in the NFL no matter who they played. The cards have scored 31 or more points in every game but one and they've scored 42 or more points in 3 of their 5 games played. 

The cards are on track to break Broncos record of 606 points scored in a season. Im not disregarding who they played, the feat in itself is still ridiculous. 

Why don't you ask the question based on teams that weren't expected to be "dangerous". Coming into the season most pundents already had The Packers, The Patriots, The Cardinals, The Broncos as dangerous because they are all good.

i use the word dangerous for teams that have come out of nowhere & expectations were for them to end up in the AFC East basement. The NY Jets are a "dangerous" team, lol. If they beat the Skins which I completely expect coming off the bye & with the return of Sheldon, they'll be considered a dangerous team that our don't want to play. Boo yah!

Why don't you ask the question based on teams that weren't expected to be "dangerous". Coming into the season most pundents already had The Packers, The Patriots, The Cardinals, The Broncos as dangerous because they are all good.

i use the word dangerous for teams that have come out of nowhere & expectations were for them to end up in the AFC East basement. The NY Jets are a "dangerous" team, lol. If they beat the Skins which I completely expect coming off the bye & with the return of Sheldon, they'll be considered a dangerous team that you don't want to play. Boo yah!

You had me at '**** Tom Brady.'

i use the word dangerous for teams that have come out of nowhere & expectations were for them to end up in the AFC East basement. The NY Jets are a "dangerous" team, lol. If they beat the Skins which I completely expect coming off the bye & with the return of Sheldon, they'll be considered a dangerous team that our don't want to play. Boo yah!

Because, though pundents may have had the Cards in the conversation I dont think anyone thought that the Cards would be averaging 40 points per game heading into week 6. And though the cards may have been mentioned, I can guarantee they werent mentioned nearly as much as the usual suspects Pats/Pack/Broncos. 

The Jets are a very dangerous team. They've given up the least amount of points in the league. But the title is the most dangerous team in the NFL. I cant give that to another dangerous team if I dont believe that they're the most dangerous "in the NFL". 

I dont mind your opinion, you're just acting so douchey. And when I see your overwhelming negative reputation here along with my past readings of your quotes I just felt the need to ask the question. 

Dont worry though, quite a few people here think i act douchey too. We may just end up being the best of friends. :cheers:

Nah

Crazy?  Well yeah.

Douchey?   Nah.  Not so much

Im sorry but I may have misunderstood a key difference here. @flgreen has correctly shown me that I am in fact not a douche, but I am more of the Kanye West of Jetnation. In otherwords, im just crazy. Other than that, nothings wrong. 

I hope this changes nothing between us. 

nah we cool, we could be like distant cousins or something.....

Archived