Best method to find cheap tickets?

Hey all.  I'm trying to get to my first Jets home game this weekend.  I want to bring my son and a couple pals so I'm hoping to find 4 tickets sub-face.  I'm looking for cheap; like I'm OK with nosebleeds.  I don't care /where/ we sit, I just want to be there.  I checked out the broker sites like ticket master, stubhub, and them and there are some cheaper tickets there (like $60-70), but the taxes and fees and such kind of drive the price back up.  I know some teams have active marketplace boards on their forums, and some places you're kind of stuck trying to snipe craigslist and what have you.  What is generally accepted as the best option around here?  Do y'all have any recommendations for the Jets for successful/safe ticket purchases?  I know my best option would be to wait until the day before the game and hope to find a season ticket holder with 4 seats that could do the e-mail transfer, but I've never been a fan of waiting until the last minute. :P

Thanks for any info you can give me. :)

On stubhub there are no additional fees, what you see is what you pay.  There are plenty of good seats available at less than face value, look at Mezz A.

Oh sweet I'll check them out again.  I always assumed there were fees associated with all the sites based on past experiences.  I'll hit them up.  Thanks for the tip. :)

On stubhub there are no additional fees, what you see is what you pay.  There are plenty of good seats available at less than face value, look at Mezz A.

Maybe you can adjust this thru preferences but when I purchased my tickets, they tacked on fees on the price I saw online. 

Archived