2015-16 NCAA Basketball

nyjunc

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nj meadowlands said:

A complete nonsense decision.  Not that I would expect a delusional fanboy of UNC, a school that gets away with rulebook murder, to have any sense of why.

I didn't offer my opinion, I don't know enough about the situation to comment.  you should probably take that advice in future discussions.

you guys got away w/ murder in the title game, be glad they gave you a rare NCAA title.

Just now, nyjunc said:

I didn't offer my opinion, I don't know enough about the situation to comment.  you should probably take that advice in future discussions.

you guys got away w/ murder in the title game, be glad they gave you a rare NCAA title.

Keep telling yourself that, ye pathetic fanboy of college kids.  Take solace in your "deep connection" to your non-alma mater.

I'll take solace in being the reigning champs, at an all-time great game I witnessed.

5 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Keep telling yourself that, ye pathetic fanboy of college kids.  Take solace in your "deep connection" to your non-alma mater.

I'll take solace in being the reigning champs, at an all-time great game I witnessed.

shouldn't you be busy liking your own posts?

giphy.gif

Archived