Over/Under Jets Sacks v. Wash

jgb

Our dogs gonna eat  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Over/under Jets Sacks this week

I vote under.  The Redskins have only given up 6 sacks on the season good for 3rd best in the NFL (the Jets only 2 are 1st).  And the Jets only have 7 sacks on the year.

Similar to Rex's defense, it's not about the sacks, it about the pressure.  Teams know they have to get the ball out fast, you're just hoping that quick decision is a bad one.  Only this D actually seems to be forcing them into those bad decisions.

Going with some Sheldon love & the over 

I agree with this.  I think he is going to be a wild man unleashed .  Look at Hardy last week.  I think some of the Washington O-Line are going to get rag-dolled on Sunday.

I agree with this.  I think he is going to be a wild man unleashed .  Look at Hardy last week.  I think some of the Washington O-Line are going to get rag-dolled on Sunday.

Before Sheldon takes the field on Sunday Bowles needs to take him aside & whisper in his ear, "Sheldon, your no Hardy".

Going with some Sheldon love & the over 

Exactly. Sheldon has been sitting home listening to all the banter about Leo being the best rookie so far and how the D is great etc. I can see him coming in an getting a sack on the first series of the game to let everyone know he's back.

I'm excited to watch him this weekend.

Exactly. Sheldon has been sitting home listening to all the banter about Leo being the best rookie so far and how the D is great etc. I can see him coming in an getting a sack on the first series of the game to let everyone know he's back.

I'm excited to watch him this weekend.

I went over. We've had so little cause for optimism, i figured what the heck. 13 sacks, new NFL record :beer:

I vote under.  The Redskins have only given up 6 sacks on the season good for 3rd best in the NFL (the Jets only 2 are 1st).  And the Jets only have 7 sacks on the year.

Similar to Rex's defense, it's not about the sacks, it about the pressure.  Teams know they have to get the ball out fast, you're just hoping that quick decision is a bad one.  Only this D actually seems to be forcing them into those bad decisions.

Got to agree with JiF here.   Think there will QB hits, and hurries, but it will be tough to get to the QB

Archived