### Jets \ Redskins --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

fitz was greaet

marshall was great a real difference maker

Ivory was awesome.

oline was just great.

Secondary was terrific,

specials a bit shaky.

Though they were not poor i was disappointed in the dline they should have ate the wash oline for lunch,  All in all great win.

• Upvote 4

Good win today.

To have 3 turnovers and a punt blocked for a TD and still win by 14 shows how badly we really beat this team. 

Interestingly, I did not have the same feeling of dread even during the first half when we were seemingly trying to give them the game. Not sure why, but i was almost ok the whole time which is new.

Next week is HUGE!

• Upvote 1

I was saying all through the first half that we were dominating. It was actually pretty brutal that we allowed them to be winning at the half, and I was sure that in classic Jets fashion we were on pace to bottle it. Fantastic showing in the second half though. The defence was incredible and started making the plays we needed, Fitz was sharp and killed them off with some great plays. The run was fantastic. He's everything I expected him to be - Far from perfect but doing much more good than bad, we can win with a QB like that. 

There's still a lot of areas to be improved on. The fumbles were probably an aberration and I wouldn't be too worried about them but special teams is a recurring problem. 

Next week is the acid test. Win at New England and everyone will take notice. Just hope we put it up to them so we can keep our momentum going, we definitely have a chance. That line is difficult to cope with and we have the CB's to at least slow Brady down. 

Really looking forward to it.

• Upvote 1

Maybe 10-6 was too conservative.

Tell you what, if the guy we argued about earlier this week can play like he did for the majority of the game on a more consistent basis? Yeah it might be.  Outside of that pick (bad decision/bad throw) Fitzpatrick actually impressed me today.

fitz was greaet

marshall was great a real difference maker

Ivory was awesome.

oline was just great.

Secondary was terrific,

specials a bit shaky.

Though they were not poor i was disappointed in the dline they should have ate the wash oline for lunch,  All in all great win.

YES..lots to be pleased at.  The D line WTF????  I expected to see cousins on his arse.

Brady will tear us an a$$hole  if we don't fix this. 

Ive been lurking on here and never had an account for years, I literally just made an account to tell you how retarded you are for blaming powell on those plays.

Hey check your PM, I just need to change your username. We can't have something that pokes fun at minors, thanks.