If you could read their minds

Jetster

I was thinking about the preparation for this game & I was laughing thinking about being able to see into the minds of Fitzy & Geno.

I see Fitzy taking in Gaileys prep & reviewing each play in his mind, seeing X & Os, slot, wide, play calls, RB depth, moving his blockers, pointed out the Mike, studying at night, going over it over & over.

Geno? Hamster on a wheel, goin round & round.

If you could read Genos mind coach

What a tale his thoughts could tell

just like another pick six

Or a pass over a receivers head

On a field of grass

Floating passes off his back foot

while receding from the D

You have to see

That he's a sh*tty QB

Both QBs better be game ready Fitz needs to improve Geno needs to be ready. 

i wish the BULL sh*t ATTACKS ON GENO SMITH WOULD STOP no reason for it has he been causing a scene being the backup QB that warrants this. 

Just having some fun. Seeing Fitz reminds me how these guys get thrown into games before they're ready. Geno needs a lot more seasoning & it's actually a blessing in disguise that he gets a chance to sit behind Fitz & learn the nuances of the game from a veteran.

Doesn't matter jets fans should be aligned that no one wants Geno to start because it would mean either fitz loses us several games with horrible play or gets hurt leaving us with no depth. Not many coaches out there bench Alex smith for Colin kaepernick on a playoff bound team. Only Jim harbaugh and pretty sure he is clinically insane 

Archived