JetNation FanDuel Week 7 League

Maxman

Our FanDuel league for week six is here. For those that haven’t played with us before, this is a one week fantasy football league. When you enter you pick a lineup and compete against other people from JetNation.

Click here to enter

1. 1st :$450
  2. 2nd :$325
  3. 3rd :$250
  4. 4th :$175
  5. 5th :$150
  6. 6th – 7th:$125
  7. 8th – 9th:$100
  8. 10th – 13th:$75
  9. 14th – 16th:$50
  10. 17th – 20th:$45
  11. 21st – 25th:$40
  12. 26th – 30th:$35
  13. 31st – 35th:$30
  14. 36th – 50th:$25
  15. 51st – 100th:$20

I'm pretty sure fanduel left it private last week. It's a crap shoot.   

something tells me that with all the bad publicity they were getting last week they thought it might be a good idea to throw their customers a bone to keep them interested

oh yeah....nice screen name smh

They have in the past. I'm pretty sure fanduel left it private last week. It's a crap shoot. I think the more we fill it up the less likely they are to disturb the league.  

This.

With 100 payout spots, our goal should be to fill 300 seats in the league - giving each entry about a 30% chance of placing. If we can hit that, then maybe they keep it closed off. 

something tells me that with all the bad publicity they were getting last week they thought it might be a good idea to throw their customers a bone to keep them interested

oh yeah....nice screen name smh

Sorry about the screen name, but he was one  of my favorite players when i was a kid and wish we had a returner like him on the Jets today. 

Fan Duel didn't answer me this week. I just got the league reset last night which hurts our ods of filling it. Last week I think we had 240. Before that we were in the mid 300's.

If I had to bet I would say the odds are good that they are going to open this one up.

With these odds, I'm better off finding a bookie.

I think it's adios for this league.

Yea, I don't get the point if $10 entries that only have s max payout of $500-$1000. Not with the odds of 500 entries.

I'm more inclined to set up something separate and/or just do lower buy-in public games.

i'll keep an eye on this, but leaning towards putting my cash elsewhere

Fan Duel didn't answer me this week. I just got the league reset last night which hurts our ods of filling it. Last week I think we had 240. Before that we were in the mid 300's.

If I had to bet I would say the odds are good that they are going to open this one up.

I think we would have filled 300 plus if it had not been opened the week before. That bumped up the winning scores near 200...I know I had 4 teams of 130-150 and didn't get a top 100 spot that week.  I cut back last week....got lucky and hit on all 3 entries though. (Two with scores less than the prior week).  Seems like they don't give us two weeks in a row to build confidence that it won't be opened, which ends up decreasing our JN entries. Just my. 02. This week seems like a trap for sure. Lol

500 X $10 = $5,000

payouts $4,330.  670/5000 = 13.4% to Fandrool

So if Fanlude opens it to the public and gets it filled, then it will be getting a higher percentage than they do on their ordinary tournaments and way more on some of the other games.  

The party's over.....  

500 X $10 = $5,000

payouts $4,330.  670/5000 = 13.4% to Fandrool

So if Fanlude opens it to the public and gets it filled, then it will be getting a higher percentage than they do on their ordinary tournaments and way more on some of the other games.  

The party's over.....  

I think they're trying to make up for the money they lost in the first six weeks.

I think we would have filled 300 plus if it had not been opened the week before. That bumped up the winning scores near 200...I know I had 4 teams of 130-150 and didn't get a top 100 spot that week.  I cut back last week....got lucky and hit on all 3 entries though. (Two with scores less than the prior week).  Seems like they don't give us two weeks in a row to build confidence that it won't be opened, which ends up decreasing our JN entries. Just my. 02. This week seems like a trap for sure. Lol

I agree with you 100%. I feel like we were trending on the right path. Really thought that by the end of the year we would have 500 entries per week on our own.

But since they didn't respond to me this week I just wanted to be fair and let everyone know that it could be opened up again, even though it wasn't last week.

They keep us guessing lol.

I agree with you 100%. I feel like we were trending on the right path. Really thought that by the end of the year we would have 500 entries per week on our own.

But since they didn't respond to me this week I just wanted to be fair and let everyone know that it could be opened up again, even though it wasn't last week.

As of now my plan is to put in my usual amount of lineups, and at 12:45 I'll monitor the status of the game - if it flips to public, I may just cancel my entries.

If it stays private, with acceptable odds, then game on!

if you are scoring over 125 and not placing then it's because our league has an influx of "sharps".   125 is the target line.  If you can get 2.5x salary in points from a player then you are on target.  

You can have high ownership guys (most of the safe bet style teams are).But, if you are playing to win (low payout percent games) you need to sprinkle a few boom/bust types in. I personally don't care if a player is owned by tons of people. If i feel that they have a great match up and are going to explode I play them regardless.IE I am playing Gurley and Landry in a ton of my teams this week. I'm sure they are going to have huge ownership percents at 7400 and 7110.

You can have high ownership guys (most of the safe bet style teams are).But, if you are playing to win (low payout percent games) you need to sprinkle a few boom/bust types in. I personally don't care if a player is owned by tons of people. If i feel that they have a great match up and are going to explode I play them regardless.IE I am playing Gurley and Landry in a ton of my teams this week. I'm sure they are going to have huge ownership percents at 7400 and 7110.

Thanks for the tip!

The flip side I've noticed is that the games get crazy when the high-ownership guys (Julio) lay an egg, the board flips and you get these weird teams winning, which is fun. 

if it stays close to 300 entries I am fine with that though I prefer it being only people from the forum as that is the whole point of having our very own league.

I can see its open just don't know why ppl arn't  jumping on the one that got open that looks sweeter than ours.

Which one?

Archived