What will this game tell us?

UnitedWhofans

They are stupid illogical opinions, with no backup. 

No, they are not. They are opinions, not facts. Yours differs; we know it already. Othes are entitled to their opinions and you are not in charge of telling anyone you disagree with to keep quiet about it.

Fans have a right to be pissed off after a loss. It's a fan site. People express their fandom in different ways. Some, like you, are satisfied with just coming close because you expect more losses than wins. Some - in fact, many - are not like that. And they have the right to express it.

You are not in charge of silencing opinions that differ from yours.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've been cursing people out like this all day. 

I want to know why it's okay for you to do this, but when I play rope-a-dope with obnoxious people here, without getting personal, it's a big no-no.

It is not ok for him to do it either. It is a big no-no for him as well. See my posts above.

What this game told me is that Todd Bowels is calm and will not change everything he does because we're playing the Pats. I know people had a lot to complain about with him today but honestly I kind of like that he didn't treat this like it was a superbowl. It was one game and we're still 4-2 with what looks like a great shot at the wildcard and another opportunity to play the Pats at home.

I was confused with the timeout situation but when it all came down to it we did have a shot with 12 seconds left against the "juggernaut" that is the Pats. I was unimpressed by the Pats. I saw cracks in their armor and if Ivory is 100% and Pryor gets healthy we will beat them at home which MAY still give us a shot at the division if a few other teams step up and beat the Pats.

Overall, I'm pissed off and hate the Pats with an insane passion, but I'm hoping Bowles slow and steady mentality wins out in the end.

Archived