Jets Sign P Steve Weatherford

Ghost

Precisely what would motivate a New England to fan to come to an in-game chat with New England's opposition that Sunday?  Wouldn't you really rather spend time bonding with your fellow Pats fans?

I see where he's coming from.  Sure it's cool discussing your team with like-minded fans.  Something to be said for discussing with the opposing fans too.  I've had some good discussions this week over at PatsFans.  Sure there are those who get all pissy, but in those cases it's fun messin' with 'em. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Precisely what would motivate a New England to fan to come to an in-game chat with New England's opposition that Sunday?  Wouldn't you really rather spend time bonding with your fellow Pats fans?

So is 'bonding' actually a code word here for something else?

Now we all see why God in His infinite wisdom kept the New England fans away from a winning baseball team for 8and a half decades. Has there EVER been a bigger bunch of douchebags than the Patriots fans during this run? My sincere hope is that tomorrow Tom Brady drops back to pass and the ghost of Jimmy Hoffa reaches up and does to him what he did to Vinny on that day 16 years ago-yea I said it and you know what? I meant it too.

You are assuming I will be talking smack. If the game thread is ONLY for Jets fans, I guess I would not meet that criteria. But if the only criteria is no smack talking, I could certainly meet that. If I need to meet both, then you are correct.

You need to meet both. So you don't meet the criteria. Thanks.

You need to meet both. So you don't meet the criteria. Thanks.

Jets Nation has always amazed me, how much of tolerant board it is, especially with Trolls. This guy clearly made an account to just try and ruffle some feathers.

Also I like the signing, welcome back Steve.

Jets Nation has always amazed me, how much of tolerant board it is, especially with Trolls. This guy clearly made an account to just try and ruffle some feathers.

Also I like the signing, welcome back Steve.

Hey I try and kill them every chance I get.  Max is possibly one of the nicest people on the planet.  Pretty decent kisser too.

Archived