FUKK the PAST*S

southparkcpa

OK..Yes, I ve had a few. Played a good round of golf and now im getting pumped.

I hate the Past*.  MODS, If you feel the need to move this thread, I get it.  Im good.  BUT, while by day I play a conservative CPA /CFP.  

I am blue collar true GREEN JETS fan.

So ..where are my green brothers?  FUKK the PATS!

Lets spill our guts. Tell us how much you hate the PASTS!

I hate the Past*.  MODS, If you feel the need to move this thread, I get it.  Im good.  BUT, while by day I play a conservative CPA /CFP.  

So ..where are my green brother?  FUKK the PATS!

Dam and I thought you used up all your hate on Rex..LOL

So ..where are my green brothers?  FUKK the PATS!

The Past? Dude, I know you may have had a few, but the Patriots are the past, the present, and sadly, they are going to be in your future.

F*ck the Pats & that cheating coach with herpes on his top lip & that ball deflating cry baby QB!

They haven't stopped any rushers & you think they can stop the violent running Ivory? PLEASE CHILD! They might not be able to field a team on Thursday when they play the Fins. Armageddon in Gillette tomorrow.

Over/Under on Brady crumbling to the turf so he doesn't get hit. 3.

don't forget to finish your homework before you go outside to play, lol

For my homework I have to write 100 times.....

I should let other teams win the division every now and then and stop taking all the wins.
I should let other teams win the division every now and then and stop taking all the wins.

The good old days...

This always comes up as self defense for a pats fan when he's out of ideas. Pretty easy to jump on that one I have to admit. Don't know you, but usually the pats fans who post negative things of Namath expose themselves as not being football fans or not knowing anything about NFL history. Ever seen "A Football Life: Namath"? Holy **** about them knee injuries. Can't even imagine how u can walk on blown knees like this. He said they couldn't even look into the knees in the 60's to find out what's damaged. They just put ice around it.Even 20 years later a torn ACL usually ended careers .No wonder he started drinking. Ok and maybe because of the lifestyle he lived, lol. Watch the docu and don't get into the dumbass pats fan category that usually posts around here and brings up all the nonsense like alcoholic, not HOF worthy, more INT's than TD's, etc. He single-handedly kickstarted the NFL. Not saying this because he played for the Jets. Would say the same if there was a guy named Tom Brady 50 years ago who did the same.

Archived