OT: Anyone checking out this game stream?

neckdemon

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am totally against this . Since I live in South FL and if I had to watch a Jets game over the internet I would be pissed. I think if this is successful it will set a bad precedent and they will do more games like this. Game are meant to be seen on TV!!! The computer should be last resort if u don't have satellite etc.

I am totally against this . Since I live in South FL and if I had to watch a Jets game over the internet I would be pissed. I think if this is successful it will set a bad precedent and they will do more games like this. Game are meant to be seen on TV!!! The computer should be last resort if u don't have satellite etc.

if alot of other people are having the same experience i am i'd say there will be alot of complaints

I said this the day it was announced ... I even called into nfl radio about it ... the reason for the streaming is to disallow recording of the games and skipping of commercials ... just the nfl wanting more control over their product

I am watching on my Samsung smart tv .. quality is terrible

Terrible Idea for Yahoo to have only one source for this game.  As the morning get later and more people get up to tune in the quality and buffering is getting to unbearable heights.  Really dumb idea to funnel everyone to the exact same source across the internet.

As I typed this my stream is now permanently frozen....

Archived