Jags beating Bills in London

I told jeanie they should start cassel, have TT as a back up and trade EJ.

if cassel does well today in dallas rex will have an epic week with the media, lol

I really like EJ - he's a good kid.  He's not an NFL QB.    I think he has seen his last game with the Bills if not the NFL.    I am still okay with trading Cassel.  

Edited by jeaniec

Too many injuries. Not many teams would win any game without the players we were missing, the most important being the QB. I said in another thread I was very worried about this game. You only have so much depth. 

I thought we would win today.  Well,  there's two weeks now to pull up our laces and go back out there.  Let's see what we can do with most of our injured players back on the field.

I thought we would win today.  Well,  there's two weeks now to pull up our laces and go back out there.  Let's see what we can do with most of our injured players back on the field.

Rex is usually very effective after bye weeks....so you have that going for you.....which is nice.

I'm not going to rate them but at least Rex has a sack.

I would give Rex a 12 because he had to deal with injuries and crooked officials and he was playing one of the touhest teams in football. Bowels gets a -4 because he is a cuckolded pansy w/ no swagger, also the Pats arent that good

• Upvote 2

Too many injuries. Not many teams would win any game without the players we were missing, the most important being the QB. I said in another thread I was very worried about this game. You only have so much depth. 

Which injury gave up the TD to Blake Bortles at the end there?

• Upvote 1

Which injury gave up the TD to Blake Bortles at the end there?

Missing our starting SS maybe? I don't know. It should have never happened, the 3rd and long play we got called for PI on Robey was complete garbage, he literally never touched the guy. Horrible job by the refs to give them a free first down and extend the drive. 

Missing our starting SS maybe? I don't know. It should have never happened, the 3rd and long play we got called for PI on Robey was complete garbage, he literally never touched the guy. Horrible job by the refs to give them a free first down and extend the drive. 

that was just 1 play, im sure we can find some plays that went the jills way. The Def blows, it was very good last yr, rexey sharted it