We need another RB

joewilly12

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Offer suggestions not criticism GFY

I don't disagree with your idea. But you lose all credibility when you use scatback and Ray Rice in the same post. He's not good anymore and he was never a Sproles or Woodhead type. Ridley will be back and then the Jets will see what they have. If there were better options available, MM would have done it. 

I don't disagree with your idea. But you lose all credibility when you use scatback and Ray Rice in the same post. He's not good anymore and he was never a Sproles or Woodhead type. Ridley will be back and then the Jets will see what they have. If there were better options available, MM would have done it. 

Are there any other choices at this point in the season?  Do we trade for one and who? Come on man. 

Are there any other choices at this point in the season?  Do we trade for one and who? Come on man. 

There have been a plethora of injuries to running backs this year. There is not much out there. I would have preferred they get someone in the draft or last year's offseason but it didn't happen. They shouldn't trade for anyone at this point. Not with Ridley coming back soon. 

There have been a plethora of injuries to running backs this year. There is not much out there. I would have preferred they get someone in the draft or last year's offseason but it didn't happen. They shouldn't trade for anyone at this point. Not with Ridley coming back soon. 

Ridley is damaged goods take a chance on Rice 

Rice hasn't played in 2 years, is on the downside of his career, and last averaged about 3 yards a carry. Yes. Please sign him. There's a reason he isn't playing right now and it has nothing to do with his woman punching issues. 

Powell JAG Stacey JAG suggestions STOP alluding the question with criticism 

I wanted Gurly or Johnson in the draft as much as I love Ivory there is always the chance he gets hurt due to the way he runs .

If the Jets truly feel they are a SB contender then they go and get Forte before the trade deadline. Yes hes 30 and yes he has a big contract but if you want a SB that's what you have to do. Forte and Ivory would be the best RB tandem in the NFL and give Fitz the best check down option there is available. He would truly make our offense elite

This team can easily get 2-3 years out of Forte and lets face it we are built to win now or we would not have signed a 30 year old WR and 2.. 30 year old corners

happy to oblige.  Ray Rice is no scat back.  He was slow as sh!t the last season he played.  He was close to done long before he punched out his girl at the Revel.

He will never play another down in the NFL. He has nothing left in the tank. Nothing. 

He will never play another down in the NFL. He has nothing left in the tank. Nothing. 

Same thing we said about Chris Johnson . Seems to have found Gas in Arizona

Not saying Ray Rice is same cause at least CJ has been playing football the whole time .

So Ivory and Powell are hurt and this is the kind of sh*t I have to read?  They already have Ridley coming back.  They have better options on the trainer's table that this week's cast of "Sign this Beast!"  Sometimes people walk by my office and ask why I am frowning and shaking my head.

Ridley is horrible

Ridley is horrible

You say that about everybody.  Repeating it doesn't make it so.  He had a down year in 2014, but you are looking to give up a pick for Forte who was also under 4 ypc in 2014.  Sure Forte can catch out of the backfield, but he also is on the last year of his deal, and I think he  makes more than $1M per game.

Same thing we said about Chris Johnson . Seems to have found Gas in Arizona

Not saying Ray Rice is same cause at least CJ has been playing football the whole time .

I never understood why we didn't bring Johnson back. If he sucked we could have always cut him in preseason.  I am sure he didn't sign for much in Arizona.... 

No he's not he's the secret weapon thats going to take the NFL by storm watch and see. 

Matt Forte averaged 3.9 ypc in 2014.  Ray Rice hasn't played since 2013 when he averaged 3.1 ypc.  These are the guys you are trumpeting while you insult Stevan Ridley.  It's tragi-comical.

I never understood why we didn't bring Johnson back. If he sucked we could have always cut him in preseason.  I am sure he didn't sign for much in Arizona.... 

He is a malcontent that got shot during the offseason.  New front office.  These are exactly the kind of guys you dump when you take over so you don't have to deal with the circus.  He is old and the team was rebuilding.  Better to give younger guys a shot.  Johnson has had a couple of nice games for the Cards, but Ridley and Stacy have had big games in their careers too.

Archived