Expectations and acceptance

UnitedWhofans

Looks like I have to pull out this nugget again.

We lost a game to a team that is better than us. There is no shame in that. It's not a ******* moral victory, it's logic. It's survival of the fittest.

To go off on Ryan Fitzpatrick, Todd Bowles or anybody is stupid at this point. We are 4-2. Given the rest of our schedule, the expectations should 8-10 wins, barring major injuries. 

We played a tough game. We lost. Stop whining about it and let's get on to next week.

This team is not going to the Super Bowl. And if you expected that, you are wearing green colored shades.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We lost a game to a team that is better than us. There is no shame in that. It's not a ******* moral victory, it's logic. It's survival of the fittest.

To go off on Ryan Fitzpatrick, Todd Bowles or anybody is stupid at this point. We are 4-2. Given the rest of our schedule, the expectations should 8-10 wins, barring major injuries. 

We played a tough game. We lost. Stop whining about it and let's get on to next week.

This team is not going to the Super Bowl. And if you expected that, you are wearing green colored shades.

how do you this team isn't going to the super bowl?   i watched 2 of the top 3 teams in the AFC today and ours barely lost and hopefully learned from it.  this team is built to win in January and I like our chances.

how do you this team isn't going to the super bowl?   i watched 2 of the top 3 teams in the AFC today and ours barely lost and hopefully learned from it.  this team is built to win in January and I like our chances.

+1

This Jets team can win in the playoffs. I don't understand why any fan would write us off.

I don't agree with this. the pats have a better qb, tight end, special teams, and head coach. the jets are better everywhere else. our qb is playing well enough to win. 2 td's (should have been 4) and no interceptions against a top team is nothing to sneeze at. rookie head coach calling a conservative defensive scheme is why the jets lost. plain and simple. I like bowles and am confident that he learns from this loss and is more aggressive come the next match up. you need to pressure brady to beat him. its as simple as that. bowles figured that his front 4 could apply pressure, and when they couldn't, he never adjusted.

I don't agree with this. the pats have a better qb, tight end, special teams, and head coach. the jets are better everywhere else. our qb is playing well enough to win. 2 td's (should have been 4) and no interceptions against a top team is nothing to sneeze at. rookie head coach calling a conservative defensive scheme is why the jets lost. plain and simple. I like bowles and am confident that he learns from this loss and is more aggressive come the next match up. you need to pressure brady to beat him. its as simple as that. bowles figured that his front 4 could apply pressure, and when they couldn't, he never adjusted.

you are correct but I disagree with your statement that the QB is playing well enough to win. I see it as the defense is playing well enough to win, the QB is there to manage the game and not make the big mistake and throw it away. the jets have 2 options here, play better defense or stop turning the damn ball over so much. giving brady a free shot in jets territory  to start the game is a death sentence if you want to try and win in foxboro. the defense did an amazing job limiting the pats to 10 points in the first half, but you either need the defense to be perfect or stop turning the ball over. fitzpatrick has lost at least 1 INT or fumble in every game so far

neither do I. Fitzpatrick is what people have been screaming for for years. we finally land an adequate qb and now he is not good enough

at the risk of repeating myself: people get one taste of hamburger after years of Alpo and now they are demanding filet mignon

funny how many complain about pats fans being spoiled--apparently it doesn't take much!

at the risk of repeating myself: people get one taste of hamburger after years of Alpo and now they are demanding filet mignon

funny how many complain about pats fans being spoiled--apparently it doesn't take much!

don't feed me dog food and tell me it's hamburger

funny thing is, with the taste of alpo fresh in their mouths, without even tasting the burger, they still demand filet without a cow in sight. its as if aged alpo(1 offseason) will magically turn into fillet

funny thing is, with the taste of alpo fresh in their mouths, without even tasting the burger, they still demand filet without a cow in sight. its as if aged alpo(1 offseason) will magically turn into fillet

ironic thing even dog food would've been an upgrade after Rex era. Geno used to be Alpo... before he went through the dog.

Archived