Sammy Watkins, reminding us how great his life is

rillo

He was screwed as soon as he went to Buffalo. He would never be successful there, he'd never live up to the two first rounders used to draft him, and he'd suffer in comparison to the studs (OBJ, Mike Evans, etc.) drafted after him. Probably the single worst team for him.

Granted, he seems like a selfish moron, but I can understand his frustration. I'd be frustrated too if I had great talent that was being squandered in the great white north by a Rex Ryan team while guys like OBJ were tearing up the league.

He was screwed as soon as he went to Buffalo. He would never be successful there, he'd never live up to the two first rounders used to draft him, and he'd suffer in comparison to the studs (OBJ, Mike Evans, etc.) drafted after him. Probably the single worst team for him.

Granted, he seems like a selfish moron, but I can understand his frustration. I'd be frustrated too if I had great talent that was being squandered in the great white north by a Rex Ryan team while guys like OBJ were tearing up the league.

yea, no WR has ever had a good career in Buffalo...

idk man, he can't stay heathly. Don't care how much talent you have, if you can't stay healthy it doesn't matter.

Anyone still want to repeat the nonsensical narrative that these guys receive a 'free education' ? Actually free stuff is usually crap, so it's maybe accurate here. 

My kid is 2 and he knows the difference between 'once' and what I can only assume was supposed to be 'wants'. 

agreed, and if everything was "good" on his end, he wouldn't need a reason to respond. He's going to have to go to Canada to get a meal. 

LMFAO - you play for the Bills.  Nothing is good.

He's from Fort Myers and went to school in South Carolina.  He's miserable in Buffalo.  Everyone is miserable in Buffalo. 

meh..  that's such a disaster I doubt it's authentic. 

If you're dumb enough to use y'all you're probably too stupid to apostrophise it.

Its real

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 37s37 seconds ago
Sammy Watkins: My comments were inappropriate

Its real

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 37s37 seconds ago
Sammy Watkins: My comments were inappropriate

yeah I was about to say I just watched an interview with him and perhaps it was real after all.

yikes he's dumb...  what did he expect to see on twitter from Bills fans??  Delete it or don't go on until after a good game.

yikes he's dumb...  what did he expect to see on twitter from Bills fans??  Delete it or don't go on until after a good game.

Wouldn't it be great if there was someone out there whose role is to discipline him for behaviors like these so he doesn't do it again?  If only. 

Archived