Miami can really test Pats defense!

Jetster

ever since I grew this dead sexy Jedi beard, I feel like a prophecy has been fulfilled... Like JN sent me a message: Help us Apey-wan, you're our only hope!

My message to you, in these times of deep balls and Death Stars..."These aren't the derps you're looking for..."

Apey-wan.

That's pretty funny. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You were right my friend I deserve as much abuse as the board deems necessary.  Hate to see the Pats win but enjoyed the Fins loss more than u can imagine as I work with all Dolphin homers who hate the Jets.

It was a weird game to watch. As much as I enjoyed watching the Dolphins get dismantled is exactly how much I hated seeing the Pats dismantle someone. 

This better be five pages making fun of the OP for thinking the fish would roll the #1 AFC team.

You mean like the fans just 1-2 days ago were saying the phins blowing out teams (jags and texans) was more impressive than us steam rolling Colts, Browns, Phins, and Skins?  I know, some fans are just dying to put their own team down.  Then when they see the grass isn't greener, come running back to bitch about the Jets.  Yes it's true, our fanbase sucks sometimes...

I wouldn't have been upset with a Fish win, but in reality our best chance to make the playoffs is via the wild card and a fish win would have put them at 4-3 with a TON of momentum. We are still in play for the division, but much better shape for a playoff spot. 

Now we need the Bengals to beat the Steelers this week.

Pats didn't have to defend the entire field vs Fitzy. With Tannyhill, the Fins can REALLY stretch that average defense out because Tannyhill can throw a 30 yard out on a dime. Plus he runs better than Fitz, he's much faster. The Fins WRs are much faster than the Jets top 2, Landry can take a 5 yard slant & go 65 easy. Gonna be a high scoring game. Pats D gets exposed tonight. You heard it here first, Jets had the matchups & Landry was still scary. 

Can we just revisit the original OP right here?  Everyone point and laugh, especially at the bold.  No, he f*ckin can't.

Shredded by Tanny? The dude cannot connect the deep ball to save his life. His entire game is predicated on short to mid range throws. Their game plan against the fish will be similar to ours. Take away the run game, bracket Landry and force someone else to show up. Pats score way to much on a weak secondary for the phins to stand a chance.

This guy is a f*cking seer.  Well done.

Patriots aren't losing at home to the stupid Dolphins.  And that's OK.  I'm getting tired of hearing about the Dolphins being a contender all of a sudden.  We've seen this story before where a team gets hot after naming an interim coach (remember the Vikings under Leslie Frazier back in 2010?), before cooling off later in the season. 

Nice posting. This is the same group of brainiacs that tell us Fitz stinks and we're better off with Geno.

I cant imagine why that would be.

I cant imagine why that would be.

Are u special or something, due u see my name. I will spell out of the abbreviation for you Fort Lauderdale jet fan. Fort Lauderdale is in Florida about 25 minutes from Miami are you with me? You must be the smart one of the bunch

Are u special or something, due u see my name. I will spell out of the abbreviation for you Fort Lauderdale jet fan. Fort Lauderdale is in Florida about 25 minutes from Miami are you with me? You must be the smart one of the bunch

Add your charming personality for the win.

Archived