******The Official Jets -- Raiders Game Day Thread******

joewilly12

Nothing short of a disgusting display of football.  Zero pressure at all none whatsoever with a boat load of 1st rounders. no passion no tackling.  We are going to just get ass whipped this game unless these guys get their heads out of their asses.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow....so our defense does THAT...and now Geno with no season game speed experience is going to have to throw it all over the lot

he probably would do better without the experience.   We've seen what he does with experience and it is not pretty 

Nothing short of a disgusting display of football.  Zero pressure at all none whatsoever with a boat load of 1st rounders. no passion no tackling.  We are going to just get ass whipped this game unless these guys get their heads out of their asses.

Agree no passion no fire... Someone should have laid Crabtree out while he was stumbling. And no pressure on the qb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is this defense man... They don't know how to tackle... Not on Bowles but the players man... Cmon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a big Bowels supporter when we signed him...if this was the first time this season we had trouble tackling I would say its the players but I pin this on Bowels. lets see how they look when they get back from halftime though.

Archived