******The Official Jets -- Raiders Game Day Thread******

joewilly12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folks Geno had no reps with the starting unit, don't expect miracles to start. Chan will have to adjust his game plan to Geno being under center.

If it was Brady stepping in for Fitz or heck even Carr... We wouldn't need this excuse. This is the lame excuse people uss when their backup qb sucks.

Folks Geno had no reps with the starting unit, don't expect miracles to start. Chan will have to adjust his game plan to Geno being under center.

Ur paid to be a backup, you better come in prepared to do ur job. I understand maybe a little iffy on offense but so far every pass he has thrown has looked like sh*t. That just comes with being a sh*tty qb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol

He isn't wrong.  Fitz had a wide open field to slide and this is something the coaches have been emphasizing the last few weeks.  Appreciate the effort but he is the reason he's out of the game.  No one else.  Just a stupid decision.

I'll give Geno a couple of series since he came in cold, he should be able to move down the field with this offense and the Raiders secondary. 

Pretty much how I'm looking at it. It's his first actual game action in 10 months, including preseason, so I can understand a little early jitters (if that's even what it is), but he doesn't have all game long to get his sea legs. 

Archived