Start Petty Next Week. Throw him in the deep end and set him on fire.

CobraVerde

Why wait? If Fitz is broken the next man up on the chart is obviously Geno but we all KNOW how that will end. In a disaster in case youre wondering. So instead of wasting the year and maybe youll find something give Petty the start and lean everything on Ivory and the Defense. We are already doing that.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why wait? If Fitz is broken the next man up on the chart is obviously Geno but we all KNOW how that will end. In a disaster in case youre wondering. So instead of wasting the year and maybe youll find something give Petty the start and lean everything on Ivory and the Defense. We are already doing that.

NO.

Might have to.  Fitzy was holding his thumb pretty fierce after coming in when Geno got smoked.  Plus, I think Geno is hurt, he came up lame after that big hit on the sideline.  

We obviously can't bring someone in off the street and get him up to speed in a week.  

If Geno is back at starter then I don't know if I can stand watching more of these games. How are you on your third year in the NFL and so totally unaware and making the same ******* mistakes?

taking sacks along the sideline when you have a chance to throw it away is inexcusable.  Geno is a high school QB.

Lmfao Geno made some bone head mistakes but its his first game all season.  He is not the reason we lost this game.  

Yeah but here he was making the same mistakes he made the past two years. This wasn't a situation where he didn't know the playbook or have rhythm with the team. That would be excusable on his first game in. Doing the same thing he has done for two years is not excusable. It just shows he hasn't learned anything and the same sh*tty QB he was the first fourteen games of each season returned this year.

I gave you rep for the title of the thread alone.

I wish I could kick everyone suggesting we ruin Petty square in the f*cking dick right now.  Seriously.  How stupid can we manage to get today with our threads?

I disagree with the premise, but at this moment the image of setting someone in a green and white jersey on fire seems...

...right.

Lmfao Geno made some bone head mistakes but its his first game all season.  He is not the reason we lost this game.  

Geno sucks, but you are indeed correct. Geno is absolutely not the reason we lost big today. We lost because our defense is over rated and is not as good as they think they are. They allowed long drives on the first what, 7 OAK possessions? Ridiculous. I am really beginning to wonder what we do all week long in preparation for these games. Our defense could not stop anything today. If I have to hear about the number 2 rated defense in the NFL I may hurl. This is not the number 22 defense today after what I saw, let alone #2.

Looks like we will need to waste a high draft pick on yet another pass rusher. That would make what, 7 in the last 7 years?

The fact that they put an injured Fitzpatrick in to replace an injured Geno Smith should give you an idea of how NFL ready Petty currently is. Let the kid sit and learn.

He wasn't dressed.  He was in street clothes holding a clipboard.

Geno sucks, but you are indeed correct. Geno is absolutely not the reason we lost big today. We lost because our defense is over rated and is not as good as they think they are. They allowed long drives on the first what, 7 OAK possessions? Ridiculous. I am really beginning to wonder what we do all week long in preparation for these games. Our defense could not stop anything today. If I have to hear about the number 2 rated defense in the NFL I may hurl. This is not the number 22 defense today after what I saw, let alone #2.

Looks like we will need to waste a high draft pick on yet another pass rusher. That would make what, 7 in the last 7 years?

They were better after the half which seems to be the case every single week. Maybe Bowles needs to start yelling at them before the game starts.

I've had Fitz's injury before, but a sprain, not a full tear.  It's a big deal even if it's not the throwing hand, because you literally cannot grip anything.  If it's fully torn it could require surgery.

I tore my tendon in my thumb and I couldn't touch my thumb to pink for 3 months after surgery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived