Todd Bowles

joewilly12

Yes thats right its time to end this love affair with Todd Bowles the guy is emotionless and seems to be in his own world when coaching. 

I want a coach thats full of emotion and part of the game. 

Sorry attack me ridicule me i DONT CARE but Bowles isn't the answer. 

Thats the way I feel right now after dropping a loss that shouldn't be against the Raiders. 

DAMMIT 

Only Jets fans are dumb enough to look at today's game and think the problem is that the coach doesn't yell enough.

Did I say yell?  how about COACH adjust at halftime change the game plan to benefit the backup QB negative rep me I dont care end of the day we LOSE 

Only Jets fans are dumb enough to look at today's game and think the problem is that the coach doesn't yell enoJets

We are already setting the plate for firing Todd.  We really suck as a fan base.  I'd hate to coach or play for us, not because we're harse but because we're irrationally impatient.  That won't be a popular opinion though. 

Only Jets fans are dumb enough to look at today's game and think the problem is that the coach doesn't yell enough.

We called Pryor a bust after 2 games, why not call the coach a bust after 7?  I was very disappointed in the team and especially the defense this week, but one week doesn't make a season.  Can we wait until the end of the year to find a new coach?  He needs to prepare this team better.  He needs to do a better job, but let's give him a season to see how things work (at least one).  Really good teams don't change FO/coaches every year; consistency is the most important.

A team is never as good as their last win, and never as bad as their last loss.  Either way, not sure it is time for another coach.

We should win games like today.

It was 50/50.  On a neutral field we are about even talent wise and they have the better QB and it appears that it might be by quite a bit.  Additionally, we were missing Mangold and our starting QB for most of the game.  The D shouldn't get exploited like that but it happens to everyone.  This was there first real disappointing game from them, lets see if it's an outlier or a pattern.

Yes thats right its time to end this love affair with Todd Bowles the guy is emotionless and seems to be in his own world when coaching. 

Thats the way I feel right now after dropping a loss that shouldn't be against the Raiders. 

DAMMIT 

SO you want Rex Ryan

DAMMIT 

You better buy firebowles.com before the other guy puts up the biplane. 

SAR I

Typical SOJ fan crap he's a first your head coach with Ryan Fitz Patrick as his quarterback and Geno Smith as a back upwhat do you expect. I can understand being upset  how the defense played  but calling for the coach to be fired and saying he has no emotion is just ridiculous you have no idea what goes on in the locker room. I guess you prefer a Rex Ryan type that takes off his headphones and slams them on the ground making an ass out of himself on national TV. Maybe you should do a little research on Bowles before making statements like this. I can understand you're upset after this loss as we all are but I think it's premature to be calling for the coaches head.

Typical SOJ fan crap he's a first your head coach with Ryan Fitz Patrick as his quarterback and Geno Smith as a back upwhat do you expect. I can understand being upset  how the defense played  but calling for the coach to be fired and saying he has no emotion is just ridiculous you have no idea what goes on in the locker room. I guess you prefer a Rex Ryan type that takes off his headphones and slams them on the ground making an ass out of himself on national TV. Maybe you should do a little research on Bowles before making statements like this. I can understand you're upset after this loss as we all are but I think it's premature to be calling for the coaches head.

No I prefer a coach who adjusts the game plan based on the situations a guy who understands the game on both sides of the ball notice Arizona hasn't lost a beat without him. 

Show some emotion like you care coach this team instead of staring into space. 

All reports are that within the locker room he is fiery and gets heated with his players.

I appreciate the fact that his post game "game" is very straightforward and unemotional. All that matters is what goes on behind the scenes with the players. He had a very bad game and I have concerns.  But his canned TV persona isn't one of them. 

SAR I

No I prefer a coach who adjusts the game plan based on the situations a guy who understands the game on both sides of the ball notice Arizona hasn't lost a beat without him. 

do you know anything about him do you know his history. Why don't you give him at least to the end of the year to see how he adjusts I think he has handled adversity very well so far. Not everything is black-and-white we don't know what was going on in the locker room at practice or on the sidelines it's one game.  If I recall there was a stretch where nobody scored on us in the third quarter correct? I guess you would be the type of owner who would be firing coaches every two years. If you think things are going to get better with Fitz injured and Geno possibly out you will really be calling for his head by the end of the year.

where the phuck are all his great blitz packages that he supposedly had with Arizona ?   I haven't seen sh*t from him yet,  and at all his press conferences he comes off as a clueless mope to boot

Coming off as a clueless mope here doesnt stop you and others from posting.

DAMMIT 

Archived