Don't Worry, Be Happy

Mike135

Fitz wasn't gonna get us far in the playoffs.  Geno could, or fail miserably and get us a better draft pick. 

Give the kid (Geno) a chance with a better defense (though didn't look like a good D tonight), Marshall and a healthy Decker.  I love this team and wouldn't steer fellow fans the wrong direction.  Let it play out.  If the D can hopefully bounce back, Geno starting is the best thing for this team. 

Come week 16, it will pay off big time.  Feel free to bring this thread/post up if not the case.  But I think this forced move to Geno allows us to potentially compete with the top 5 teams.  We'll win at home vs the Pats now.

Ye of little faith.  Geno with a week of practice... we will shred Jacksonville.

I'm someone who wanted to see Geno play.  But....  will they cover in the next week of practice that if you're running the 2 minute drill, and you're under heavy pressure out of the pocket, THROW THE F'N BALL AWAY INSTEAD OF TAKING A KNEE!!!!

I'm someone who wanted to see Geno play.  But....  will they cover in the next week of practice that if you're running the 2 minute drill, and you're under heavy pressure out of the pocket, THROW THE F'N BALL AWAY INSTEAD OF TAKING A KNEE!!!!

Luckily we won't be in a 2 min situation that matters next week.

Wtf is wrong with some of you?

today went to sh*t, but it's all good because hypothetical Geno things. Did you even watch the game?

only thing more disgraceful than the performance today, is the mentality of fans celebrating it 

Wtf is wrong with some of you?

today went to sh*t, but it's all good because hypothetical Geno things. Did you even watch the game?

only thing more disgraceful than the performance today, is the mentality of fans celebrating it 

Hey I could be wrong.  Wouldn't be a first.  Be yeah, I think this is a not only a good thing, but a great thing.  Time will tell.

Hey I could be wrong.  Wouldn't be a first.  Be yeah, I think this is a not only a good thing, but a great thing.  Time will tell.

you are effectively celebrating the end of an actual good thing, in favor of a hypothetical good thing... GFY

I'm assuming you'll be the one cheering when our guys that you don't like get hurt.

nope.  I'll be the one rooting for our team after asking you to show your online balls in person.  Until that point please leave me alone though.  We disagree. Cool.  Don't think I've attempted to be rude to anyone.  Just showing faith in the expected current starting QB.  Sorry to bother others with this BS.

Again, @Integrity28 just leave me be.  Best for the board.

nope.  I'll be the one rooting for out team after asking you to show your online balls in person.  Until that point please leave me alone though.  We disagree. Cool.  Don't think I've attempted to be rude to anyone.  Just showing faith in the expected current starting QB.  Sorry to bother other with the BS.

Again, @Integrity28 just leave me be.  Best for the board.

But you couldn't show faith in the prior starter?

You've flailed arguments at me for a month... I think your victory lap about Fitz getting hurt is ridiculous, so is the Green Jets & Ham moment.

By the way does any of the hierarchy here know if the Jets monitor this website for fan insight or even just for laughs? Serious question.

Don't know for sure, but wouldn't doubt the larger Jet forums are monitored.  It'd be dumb not to.  Weren't some forum posts brought up on Hard Knocks?

Archived