Andrew Luck looks like...

chirorob

peyton manning was winning 12 games a year with austin collie as #2

That is not exactly true.  Harrison and Wayne were together for like 8 seasons.

The biggest difference is Polian.  The Colts did a lot better talent evaluation than Grigson, especially on the OL.

Luck is injured.  A lot of his passes a few weeks ago against the Patriots had no zip.  He looked like Chad Pennington.

Fitz is a better QB than Andrew Luck???

Jets fans are pretty funny.

Nope, but right now its an indisputable fact that Fitz is playing better than Luck is.  Not to mention the Jets beat the Colts 20-6 on the road.  Luck will be fine in the 2nd half of the season, I imagine, but that organization is a mess.  Way to take a WR in the 1st round when your OL and defense suck, Indy.

And this has what to do with Indy QB Luck and your statement that he has great skill players all over the place?

It means because the skill players aren't putting up big numbers doesn't necessarily mean they are bad. The QB could be bad. That's all I'm saying. Don't be so defensive. No one is calling your mother a whore here.

It means because the skill players aren't putting up big numbers doesn't necessarily mean they are bad. The QB could be bad. That's all I'm saying. Don't be so defensive. No one is calling your mother a whore here.

Defensive?  LOL  Look in the mirror.  You made a poorly thought out statement indicating Luck had a boat load of great weapons.  I informed you that he didn't.  You quoted my post with a comment that had nothing top do with your 1st error.  I corrected that.  You came back with a defensive post and I'm once again going to correct you.

Defensive?  LOL  Look in the mirror.  You made a poorly thought out statement indicating Luck had a boat load of great weapons.  I informed you that he didn't.  You quoted my post with a comment that had nothing top do with your 1st error.  I corrected that.  You came back with a defensive post and I'm once again going to correct you.

It's funny when you try to defend yourself from charges of being defensive :)

No weapsonzzzzzsdzzzzz!!!!!

you guys are insane guy is a stud of tallest order. you know that this isn't hollywood, right? even the best have rough patches in the real world.

yeah except tom brady. i hate the dude, but he has consistently been great year in and year out. that dude is the luckiest man alive.

great quarterback

good looking

super rich

has super rich hot as hell wife

won 4 superbowls

must be a nice life that douchebag is living

yeah except tom brady. i hate the dude, but he has consistently been great year in and year out. that dude is the luckiest man alive.

great quarterback

good looking

super rich

has super rich hot as hell wife

won 4 superbowls

must be a nice life that douchebag is living

Yeah he is the GOAT

and some people call him overrated...SMH

Against the NFL's # 1 defense, no less.  He's propping up a horrid organization single-handedly.

Luck has a rough game. Jets fans: HE SUCKS!!!!!

Geno has a rough two years. Jets fans: COME ON HATERS JUST BE HATIN' WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE GOT IN GENO YET.

Archived