Fitzpatrick taking snaps with glove

Armyjet

Just to note, most if not all if Fitz getting hit was when he ran. He has been sacked very few times, so if the line continues to block that way he needs to be instructed "YOU DON'T RUN UNLESS THE DAMN GAME IS ON THE LINE".

he's been sacked few times in large part b/c he's getting the ball out quickly.  

in 6 games and whatever he played vs. oakland, fitz was sacked 4 times.

in 1 game, geno was sacked 3 times.  

Last week he actually played about as well as fitz has all season

This just in "a one handed Fitzpatrick better than Smith on his best day" ~ Bowles

He may not have actually said that but it is pretty clear that this is what he is saying ;) If you know what I mean.

Fitz had been sacked 4 times all season. Geno was sacked 3 times. I realize no Mangold, but two of those sacks were directly on Geno. So, not exactly.

I'm shocked the coaching staff wasn't impressed by Geno's ability to get it to receivers against a soft zone.  Shocked. 

Last week he actually played about as well as fitz has all season

Geno barely got out on the field and he threw a stupid interception. Like all mediocre QB's he actually filed some completions, then went on a brain fart frenzy. That's Geno. I never saw Fitz descend to that level o stupidity, even when he refused to slide. Fitz is good enough. Geno is bad enough.

Geno barely got out on the field and he threw a stupid interception. Like all mediocre QB's he actually filed some completions, then went on a brain fart frenzy. That's Geno. I never saw Fitz descend to that level o stupidity, even when he refused to slide. Fitz is good enough. Geno is bad enough.

He also threw 2 TD passes. 

Archived