Sign in to follow this  
courtnj18

Win a Nick Mangold Jersey and Gear Pack from NRG Energy

We have another contest thanks to our friends at NRG Energy, proud sponsor of the New York Jets!

One winner will be randomly selected from this thread to win a Nick Mangold Jersey & Gear Pack.

To qualify, click on this link: http://bit.ly/JetsNatn and simply post "Beat the Jags" in this thread.

Winner will be announced IN THIS THREAD on Monday, November 9th. 

NRG Energy tw.jpg

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Beat the Jags.

And shouldn't there be like a 100 post minimum for these? Half these faces I've never seen on the forum before. haha

Some of us are lurkers yet to get fully involved but i do agree the (4) members that joined AFTER this topic was posted should have to wait till the next chance

We have another contest thanks to our friends at NRG Energy, proud sponsor of the New York Jets!

One winner will be randomly selected from this thread to win a Nick Mangold Jersey & Gear Pack.

To qualify, click on this link: http://bit.ly/JetsNatn and simply post "Beat the Jags" in this thread.

Winner will be announced IN THIS THREAD on Monday, November 9th. 

NRG Energy tw.jpg

Beat the Jags

Some of us are lurkers yet to get fully involved but i do agree the (4) members that joined AFTER this topic was posted should have to wait till the next chance

Well, you've been here since March and haven't be involved at all in over 7 months, except to try and win free things by the generosity of the forum. From where I sit not far off from the post contest announcement entries. 

Edited by pointman