If you still think Manziel can't play in this league...

CobraVerde

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy we missed out on was Bridgewater.  He's looking better and better and we could've easily had him at 18 or possible traded down to that 32nd pick to get him we had 12 picks that year and did nothing

and Derek Carr 

more or less.

plus he had one TD pass against the Jets in between turning the ball over 15 times

Because at that time the Jets werent turning everyone over....

The point is is that he can play in this league and he is doing it in front of you and people are still like no he cant like he has been a five year starter. With time he could be a great player. Hes got the tools and the talent . 

Lol, ... Silly to be talking up Johnny M at this time.

he plays well for 4-5-6 games I may have been wrong about this Dbag ... Until that happens let's hope our own Dbag gets splinters in his b*tt ... And is long gone in 2016

13/26....141yds.....1TD.

Doesn't deserve his own thread with play this bad.

Another person who doesnt understand the concept of playing a 7-0 team...at home...on a short week. 

Ill say it in caps so you people maybe understand:

THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS TO SAY HE CAN PLAY IN THIS LEAGUE. 

I dont know what to tell you...What i do know is that he is another QB to the long list that the Jets have passed up on...

You know what else is crazy? That there is probably someone on this board that thinks Geno is better than Manziel...

Hey, at least you didnt jump to any ridiculous conclusions after a half of football.

Lol, ... Silly to be talking up Johnny M at this time.

he plays well for 4-5-6 games I may have been wrong about this Dbag ... Until that happens let's hope our own Dbag gets splinters in his b*tt ... And is long gone in 2016

this is such a great example of a stupid post. not only do you show you have an unwarranted bias against him, but what are you talking about 4-5-6 games when this is his second start this year?? Silly to be talking Johnny M? He was playing tonight and it was the ONLY game! If you have a personal hate with him thats your problem dude but analyze the game. Everyone is saying he had a good game. It was 17-10 at halftime and he made the longest drive since 2013. Second half Bengals took over. 

Another person who doesnt understand the concept of playing a 7-0 team...at home...on a short week. 

Ill say it in caps so you people maybe understand:

THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS TO SAY HE CAN PLAY IN THIS LEAGUE. 

I thought the point of this thread was you just dont understand the concept of a career is more than a half of football

Remind us how 5 games at the end of 2014 doesnt mean anything, Geno cant play again

No way Manziel stays in Cleveland. He needs experience and I can totally see him going to Dallas taking over Romo if he gets the chance. 

And to think we'll look back in 5 years only to realize that it was none other than Josh McCown holding back Johnny Manziel from being the franchise quarterback for the Montreal Alouettes. Unbelievable that Pettine has been wasting away such talent.

I dont know what to tell you...What i do know is that he is another QB to the long list that the Jets have passed up on...

You know what else is crazy? That there is probably someone on this board that thinks Geno is better than Manziel...

Did u watch the game? 

No. Based on ONE drive against an undefeated Bengals team in Cincy. WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?

And why are you acting like he didnt start a game this season already and play against the Jets??!

Geno beat the PATS. went 8-8 his rookie year. He had MANY flashes of brilliance.

Yet...  he is Geno.  When Manziel is given a team and goes 8-8 please post again.

But based on Manziels 2nd half, perhaps you are right.B)

Archived