Jets Jaguars Picks

UnitedWhofans

The Jaguars do have some athletic receivers for Blake Bortles to get the ball to. But there is a major difference between athleticism and speed. The Raiders had speed. The Jaguars, I believe, do not have that speed. Especially with TJ Yeldon, who is more of a bust 'em up runner, at RB.

Combine this factor and all the others and I think the Jets will win by 10+ points. 

Jets- 24

Jaguars- 10

The way the Jets have looked lately, I wouldnt be surprised if they lost.  

Hurns will beat Cro like a drum.  The D really missed Pryor (never thought I'd type that).  If Cro plays like he did vs. the Raiders, it will be a long day because the Jags can get the ball down field in a hurry.

The Jags, actually play the run well.  Holding RB's to 3.5 ypc which is the best in the NFL, just ahead of the Raiders and Jets at 3.6.  We've seen 2 weeks in a row what the lack of a running game does to this offense.  They're terrible vs. the pass. However, Fitz is banged up.  The entire WR core is banged up.  Ivory has a lingering hammy.  Mangold is banged up.

This is going to be closer than the fans want but I'll take the Jets 23-20 with Folk FG late in the game to seal the deal. 

I just cant see a team this talented losing 3 in a row vs the Jags at home.  However, if it does happen, I fully expect a complete tank the rest of the way with this team barely getting to .500.

No feel for this game.

I will say this, the next two games will have the same result, because this is a huge momentum game. If we win, we right the ship. lost and the collapse is on.

My concern is that Bowles has gotten more and more conservative each week, and couple with one handed Fitz and all the injuries we could be in for a long game. Bowles needs to show something for us to win. If we lose, well get ready for some serious bloviating from the Blowhard

Archived