### The Official Jets \ Jaguars Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jets will get back on track today. They will pick up their 5th win and get the a nice streak going as they make their march towards the playoffs.

Ryan Fitzpatrick will be back under center.

The Jets will respond.

To everyone going, be loud and be proud. Let's go Jets.

Looks like everything i said came true.

Nice to see Thompkins make a play.  I've been waiting all season for someone to make a team pay for over playing the run...straneg it was Thompkins to take the lid of the defense for the first time this season for us from someone not named Decker or Marshall.

Pace earned his paycheck for the entire season on that one sack and fumble recovery.

I could say the same for Kellen Davis on that fumble recovers, huge play!

It was ugly, but ill take a W and move it along.

That was the worst crowd I have been a part of in the new stadium. I have no voice left and it was lost begging people to get loud on D... Just silent most snaps... Crazy

Corporate stiffs with no team allegiance some stop by Target for a Jets shirt to look the part of a real fan replaced longtime diehard fans everyone should be used to it by now. 

Corporate stiffs with no team allegiance some stop by Target for a Jets shirt to look the part of a real fan replaced longtime diehard fans everyone should be used to it by now. 

I hate when people use this excuse... when did this become the popular stance? I never had season tickets before and I have met many others that also have not. We are all die hard fans that were able to get into a stadium full of tired old hacks who read the newspaper and listened to AM radio instead of cheering.

That was the worst crowd I have been a part of in the new stadium. I have no voice left and it was lost begging people to get loud on D... Just silent most snaps... Crazy

it seemed really quiet on TV except for some moments in the 4th

maybe rex will get them excited

Archived