Play to lose...

MatthewPLP

Dont get it.. vanilla play calling within 2 minutes giving the ball back to jags and they score a TD. If this was BB, they would be trying to strike for a TD and not trying to drain the clock out..I don't get the play calling of the jets.. 

Center has been out. Out of the game, G out, #1 WR limited, RB injured and trying to gut it out, 2nd RB out.  Starting QB is injured.  Hey I know, chuck it around the field.

And we've managed to somehow put 28 points on the board. 

this head coach is reminding me more and more like Herman Edwards-he's not aggressive enough-he coaches like it's not the Pats era of teams that play like a college team that runs up a score; Also, why is Chris Ivory who is obviously not the same back that we know land love. Where's Stephan Ridley? and why isn't he playing and being given a shot to see what he can do.

Center has been out. Out of the game, G out, #1 WR limited, RB injured and trying to gut it out, 2nd RB out.  Starting QB is injured.  Hey I know, chuck it around the field.

And we've managed to somehow put 28 points on the board. 

Thank you!!

And add to the above No Real Run Game!!!!

Folks are nuts!!!

this head coach is reminding me more and more like Herman Edwards-he's not aggressive enough-he coaches like it's not the Pats era of teams that play like a college team that runs up a score; Also, why is Chris Ivory who is obviously not the same back that we know land love. Where's Stephan Ridley? and why isn't he playing and being given a shot to see what he can do.

Amazing how aggressive you can get on offense when you have Brady.

Dont get it.. vanilla play calling within 2 minutes giving the ball back to jags and they score a TD. If this was BB, they would be trying to strike for a TD and not trying to drain the clock out..I don't get the play calling of the jets.. 

play to lose, yet they won.   Maybe the HC knows just a little bit and doesn't care about style points...just the w?  

Amazing how aggressive you can get on offense when you have Brady.

it's not only that JN, Brady LOOKS to put every game as far out of reach as he can-he doesn't think like Bowles-his thought process is ; let me run up the score and make this team look as bad as I can make them look, who knows maybe he'll even lose his job

BB has TB

it's not only that JN, Brady LOOKS to put every game as far out of reach as he can-he doesn't think like Bowles-his thought process is ; let me run up the score and make this team look as bad as I can make them look, who knows maybe he'll even lose his job

I hear you but Its because Brady can though.  He has a huge advatage over anyone we put out under center.  Bowles has also had to deal with a lot of injuries, probably some we don't know about.  I think you need more than 8 games to determine what kind of team Bowles would like to have and how he would like to play.  

Running up the score and making teams look bad doesnt help anyone

Archived