Richardson needs to STFU

Chip Chipperson

Im guessing he doesnt think an alum should have an opinion about whats going on at his alma mater.  He's not allowed to think.  

Don't like your guys answering any questions.  Answers cause imaginary problems that bother you.  Am I right?

When I think of people that are oppressed and disenfranchised by a system that treats them unfairly, a system that threatens to lock them up for nonsense crimes like resisting arresting while speeding while high with a kid and a gun in the car... I think of Sheldon Richardson. In a way, he's kinda like Emmett Till or Rosa Parks. What's the difference, really?

When I think of people that are oppressed and disenfranchised by a system that treats them unfairly, a system that threatens to lock them up for nonsense crimes like resisting arresting while speeding while high with a kid and a gun in the car... I think of Sheldon Richardson. In a way, he's kinda like Emmett Till or Rosa Parks. What's the difference, really?

You're trying too hard. 

you like dicks in your ass

"I am dealing with my own issues at the moment but I am proud of those guys for staying together and as far as Tim [Wolfe], he do need to go. That's just my opinion on it. Some stuff happened back then when I was there but I don't need to go into detail about it," he said.

Richardson said he supports the players' cause.

"I hope they do stick together and when game time does come, if this decision hasn't been made, hopefully they stick true to their word. I know how persuasive Coach Pinkel can be, I don't know what his opinion is of the situation. But you know, that's it," he said.

hey chip

are you trolling here or are you just really stupid ?

"I am dealing with my own issues at the moment but I am proud of those guys for staying together and as far as Tim [Wolfe], he do need to go. That's just my opinion on it. Some stuff happened back then when I was there but I don't need to go into detail about it," he said.

Richardson said he supports the players' cause.

"I hope they do stick together and when game time does come, if this decision hasn't been made, hopefully they stick true to their word. I know how persuasive Coach Pinkel can be, I don't know what his opinion is of the situation. But you know, that's it," he said.

hey chip

are you trolling here or are you just really stupid ?

Hope it was your kid in Richardson's car

ur an idiot

Nope, Richardson is just a dummy who should keep his mouth shut and just play. He's lucky to even be allowed to play right now.

sure, he's also lucky that he's so talented, that's why he plays.  Not some imaginary reason you've come up with. What he says has nothing to do with it.

Archived