And we move on to TNF @ 5-3

Jetster

Thank god we have a weak schedule during this stretch with all of our injuries our guys are suffering. Had we lost this game at home it would have been a 3 game losing streak & that's when teams start pressing. Man that was an ugly f*cking game but who cares when your on the winning side. Two good things came out of this game, one, Bowles will look like an idiot if he starts Cro again, second, Mauldin is coming on which adds much needed speed on the edge. At least he speeds up the opposing QBs decision.

Each & every game is different matchups. This year we have one matchup vs the Bills that we lacked last year...a competent QB. The Bills killed us last year because Geno turned the ball over a 100 times,lol. Revis get Watkins, with our front stuffing the run, Fitz just needs to play mistake free football for us to have a chance. THIS IS A BIG GAME!!! Jets win this game & go to 6-3 and we get something that we need so badly...10 days between the next game! We need guys to get healthy. We also need a RB to take the pressure off of Ivory. Buffalo is beatable, we need to make Taylor make some mistakes when he has to go to someone other than Watkins. If we ever needed a huge big boy #1 picks up front to stuff the run, Thurdays game is it. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO this Bills game is almost a must-win for us. They are conceivably still in the running for a wildcard spot so we cannot afford to split our games with them, let alone lose both. We could lose this game and still be in the running but we need to build distance between ourselves and several teams, including BUF, where we can.

I know we are all LOL Rex and LOL Bills but today they showed they are not melting down yet and we have an avalanche of injuries to worry about.

IMO this Bills game is almost a must-win for us. They are conceivably still in the running for a wildcard spot so we cannot afford to split our games with them, let alone lose both. We could lose this game and still be in the running but we need to build distance between ourselves and several teams, including BUF, where we can.

I know we are all LOL Rex and LOL Bills but today they showed they are not melting down yet and we have an avalanche of injuries to worry about.

what they showed today versus what we showed....  I would not  bet on the Jets.   Wasn't for extremely poor turnovers by Jags, we lose. 

McCoy is fine, and will be playing Thursday.

That being said, we looked much better today as we got back a lot of our key players we were missing against Jacksonville. It's gonna be real tough going on the road with short rest in an emotional game. We have never done well on a Thursday night game. I'm gonna assume that continues. 

Isn't Kyle Williams out? He was tough on us last year. Not a great time to have Olineman out vs the Bills but it's another average team like ourselves so again it will come down to turnovers & not letting Taylor escape the pocket. If we let that little sh*t run around & make plays we'll have a long night. The Bills have given up a boatload of yards & points. 

i am defiantly worried about this game with our injuries. Like someone else mentioned, this is Rex's superbowl. (besides pats). You absolutely know hes coming with a chip on his shoulder. He will def have his team fired up for this game. Lets jus hope history repeats itself and they drop a major deuce after a big win this week.

Everyone keeps talking about Rex's homecoming rightfully so but you have to think that Chan/Fitz wants to stick it to Buffalo just the same. This game means a lot to Fitz and our guys follow him. I'm looking forward to our guys coming out fired up.

Our defensive backfield is very exploitable with or without toastmartie in it and the front 2 layers of our D can get run-blocked pretty easily as was shown the last 2 weeks.

i doubt that gets fixed by Thursday and it really sucks to think we can get taken down by buffoon Rex and his merry band of schwances.

What a crappy let down this defense has been.

They aren't going to lay down, and this will be a tough game.

We have no running attack, and our team is being injured all over, OL, safety, RB,  This game is no walk in the park.

The only way we win this game is if Wesley Johnson & Brian Winters get their heads out of their azz & start playing like NFL players. It's amazing the drop off we've had with these guys. Mangold should not have played yesterday knowing we were playing on a short week against a division rival.

My hope is that Bowles told Mangold to inform him immediately if he wasn't feeling right & to be completely honest about his condition. Hopefully he wasn't reinjured but just not back to full strength. Maybe Colon was held out for Thursday?

Archived