And we move on to TNF @ 5-3

Jetster

I'd rather be a jets fan disappointed we didn't destroy those teams than a bills faN watching their team lose those games...that's all I'm saying.  If you read the board aND didn't know the team being discussed, you'd think we lost some of these games we won...

We sound like charger, saints, or falcon fans based on what happened last weekend...I'm just saying, we're winning, why bitch about style points?

This is so true especially when the Jets have significant injuries to key players and this staff has gotten the best that anyone on the planet  could have gotten s far out of an essentially journeyman QB in Fitz.

And I don't care who was coaching him......

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2015/11/jets_buffalo_bills_injuries_calvin_pryor.html#incart_river

SS Dion Bailey: He took Pryor's starting spot against the Jaguars ... and promptly sustained a high ankle sprain of his own. The Jets are decimated at safety. It looks like they won't have Pryor or Bailey on Thursday. Backups Antonio Allen and Jaiquawn Jarrett are already out for the season. On Thursday, Bowles will have to start either Rontez Miles (a recent practice squad call-up) at safety, or go with a backup cornerback, like Marcus Williams or Darrin Walls. The Jets also have safety Ronald Martin on the practice squad. 

Archived