JAC Observations

KRL

it hasn't been just one game. That's the problem. Brick has not been good all year.

Brick was beat like a drum in that Eagles game. Especially in the run game, guys were just crushing him knocking him inside. Mangold had a really sh*tty game too vs the Eagles by some no name DT.

- For the first time ever I have to give credit to Quigley for taking over
for Folk.  And shockingly putting multiple punts inside the 20 yard line

Great write up, as usual, but I do have one issue regarding punts: We were, more often than not, winning the field position battle. Many of those punts were kicked from near the middle of the field. That said, he did come through on the extra points.

It helped that ball bounced right for us, again, when Ivory fumbled and recovering both of their fumbles.  We havent seen this many "balls bouncing right for us" in years.  Some luck involved there but luck I'll take when you think about how unlucky this team has been in the past. 

How much of that has been Brandon Marshall being a horse?  Throw an INT? He takes the ball back.  Balls on the ground?  He goes and gets it.  Onside kick?  No worries.

How much of that has been Brandon Marshall being a horse?  Throw an INT? He takes the ball back.  Balls on the ground?  He goes and gets it.  Onside kick?  No worries.

Other than his boneheaded lateral in the philly game, yeah, he's been Johnny on the spot. 

As a 44 year old Jet , Met , islander , knick fan I've had so much crap blow up in my face over the years you'll never hear me complain about an " ugly " win....but um, man was that ugly .

it was a bizarre game for sure.   I can't remember seeing #'s like this - it really was the good, bad, and ugly in 1 single game: 

28 points on offense

9 punts  

4 forced TO's 

0 TO's 

6 sacks 

28 carries, 29 yards 

338 passing yds allowed

it was a bizarre game for sure.   I can't remember seeing #'s like this - it really was the good, bad, and ugly in 1 single game: 

28 points on offense

9 punts  

4 forced TO's 

0 TO's 

6 sacks 

28 carries, 29 yards 

338 passing yds allowed

How the heck is this possible after Robinson goes off for 121 yards and Hurns for 122? Is this even possible?

Highest graded CBs in Week 9: NYJ D. Revis +3.5 WAS W. Blackmon +3.1 TB S. Moore +3.0 NO D. Breaux +2.6 TEN C. Sensabaugh +2.5

Archived