Soliciting in the Parking Lot

Lot K Tailgaters

You can't even get away from it buying food, or in the pharmacy. You standing in line with a queue of people behind you when they ask "would you like to donate a dollar to cancer, or abused children" or god knows what else. You feel like a heel saying no but it's gotten out of hand. I personally don't think you should be asked while your paying for something else or waiting for change. It's like your being shamed for saying no. Most of us give in many other ways.

South Park did an episode on it...Sorry, don't know how to attach the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKsOwJ8AGWo

agreed.  I won't give to a charity that doesn't give at least 75 percent of its gross to the cause.  lOok at Susan G Komsn. It's bull shlt.  They have more people making 200k than a Fortune 500 co.  Many others as well.  I won't donate without research.  Wounded warriors is under a lot of scrutiny for bull shlt spending. 

Then, I give a lot.  My will directs more than half of my assets to 4 charities. 

Is one the Rex Ryan HC correction college??

1954 called. It said thanks for catching up.

I have given you the last word 800 times on this. I am done with this. You think there was some moderation error here in 1975. I don't even remember the issue anymore. You are posting as a girl because your real account was banned. My point is it is old news, yet you keep taking shots.

So I will make this really simple. Be done with this or be gone. It is juvenille.

i wasn't going to do this but I feel fans need to taik about this subject amongst each other especially the guys who go every week. I attended last nights game and used to be a regular at the old stadium weekly a diehard like many of you and I applaud you guys.  

Getting in and out was a lot easier and attendants seemed more knowledgable in giving directions I asked a guy how to get on Rt 3 after the game and he gave me perfect directions that and the huge sign. 

Now for my rant  at the start of the game during the National Anthem a highly intoxicated Bills fan screaming go Bills I turned to him and said have some respect for your county if not for yourself in the lot come on people ever heard of a garbage bag I was in the green lot bottles and garbage was strewn everywhere not far from where I parked someone left a drum of cooking oil I saw Tailgate Joe navigating the trash after the game by having a guy walk along side truck and trailer so he wouldn't run over bottles and broken glass I saw hot coals dumped in the middle of a row. I watched fans turn over tables and while walking out kicking bags of trash sending bottles and cans under everyones feet as we were exiting and a younger kid in his 20's screaming why did my dad make me a Jets fan. I can tell you I DONT MISS ALL THAT. Stay home if your going to act like a complete douche and dont drink if you cant handle your alcohol. 

Where was security or the State Police after the game they were nowhere to be found outside the stadium in the lots this is not a way for a new stadium with families young and old attending games to run a business. Friends of my sons girlfriends first time visitors asked how do they clean all this stuff up and why are people such slobs they shouldn't be allowed to get away with all this. 

I did enjoy the game I do miss being there weekly I even talked to my son about buying PSLs and securing a few good seats I just dont know if I'm ready to invest in all this and more. Im a lifelong fan with a passion for football I had season tickets for 18 years at the old stadium. Theres just a lot that needs to be fixed for me to want to do that weekly. 

Discuss guys not looking to be bashed or ridiculed. 

i wasn't going to do this but I feel fans need to taik about this subject amongst each other especially the guys who go every week. I attended last nights game and used to be a regular at the old stadium weekly a diehard like many of you and I applaud you guys.  

Getting in and out was a lot easier and attendants seemed more knowledgable in giving directions I asked a guy how to get on Rt 3 after the game and he gave me perfect directions that and the huge sign. 

Now for my rant  at the start of the game during the National Anthem a highly intoxicated Bills fan screaming go Bills I turned to him and said have some respect for your county if not for yourself in the lot come on people ever heard of a garbage bag I was in the green lot bottles and garbage was strewn everywhere not far from where I parked someone left a drum of cooking oil I saw Tailgate Joe navigating the trash after the game by having a guy walk along side truck and trailer so he wouldn't run over bottles and broken glass I saw hot coals dumped in the middle of a row. I watched fans turn over tables and while walking out kicking bags of trash sending bottles and cans under everyones feet as we were exiting and a younger kid in his 20's screaming why did my dad make me a Jets fan. I can tell you I DONT MISS ALL THAT. Stay home if your going to act like a complete douche and dont drink if you cant handle your alcohol. 

Where was security or the State Police after the game they were nowhere to be found outside the stadium in the lots this is not a way for a new stadium with families young and old attending games to run a business. Friends of my sons girlfriends first time visitors asked how do they clean all this stuff up and why are people such slobs they shouldn't be allowed to get away with all this. 

I did enjoy the game I do miss being there weekly I even talked to my son about buying PSLs and securing a few good seats I just dont know if I'm ready to invest in all this and more. Im a lifelong fan with a passion for football I had season tickets for 18 years at the old stadium. Theres just a lot that needs to be fixed for me to want to do that weekly. 

Discuss guys not looking to be bashed or ridiculed. 

Lol, you put a period in the subject header where it is grammatically and aesthetically unnecessary, and then took the ">."key and threw it away. 

I have given you the last word 800 times on this. I am done with this. You think there was some moderation error here in 1975. I don't even remember the issue anymore. You are posting as a girl because your real account was banned. My point is it is old news, yet you keep taking shots.

So I will make this really simple. Be done with this or be gone. It is juvenille.

Miss Lonelyhearts isn't a girl. I posted under REAMDE because my account was banned. I post under this one because you can't figure out how to fix it. And if being juvenile and recycling material are verboten now it's going to be pretty quiet around here. Why so serious?

That reminds me of the ref that called a personal foul on Gastineau for giving the OT the business..:D 

The ref was Ben Drief.  The call was on #99 but it was actually Marty Lyons who was sitting on Jim Kelly's chest with Kelly's facemask twisting in Lyons' fist.  

I drove in very late yesterday.  Made it to the stadium at 8:08pm (f'ing work).  I have a Green pass and I'm coming in from Patterson Plank road.  Lucked out and got an invite to a huge suite - it was amazing.

But back to parking....  I'm driving with lot G on my left side.  I peak over and there are hundreds of free spaces.  I keep wanting to turn left into the lot, but the attendants direct all traffic in a single lane, past all the open spots, to one entrance.  Fireworks are now going off and I am dying to park and go in.

I FINALLY get to the point where they let me turn into G.  I try to make a sharp left to go towards the 100s of free spots I just drove past, and some a$$hole directs me right (along with every other car).  I drive up and down 2 lanes.  Eventually, I am stopped by a sea of people heading into the stadium (which is reasonable, since the ******* game was about to start).  Then a car drives in the opposite direction and we are now at a stalemate - blocking one another, blocked on my left with parked cars, and on my right with a sea of people.  There are now lines of cars behind both of us.  Big ass truck behind me decides to get aggressive and you hear a huge SCRAPE as he hits a parked car.  I finally get past the car in front of me and am now back to where they let me in.

Same a$$hole parking dude tells me I have to go back from where I came.  I am perhaps the most mild person I know.  I constantly feel bad since I let so much sh*t go past without arguing, etc.  I am far too passive.  But at this point, I'm ******* pissed, and the game is starting.  This is a paraphrase:

Me - I am going right.

Parking Dude - No, go back where you came.  You have to drive up and down.  There are a couple open spots.

Me - I just did that.  Took 20 minutes.  There are no open spots.  And it is dangerous.  There are thousands of people walking around.

Parking Dude - Go back.  There are a couple opens spots.  You have to drive up and down each lane.

Me - There are 100s of spots that way.  It is not safe.  Any open spots have grills, chairs, and sh*t.

Parking Dude - The tailgaters should have gone inside by now....

Me - But they did NOT.  And you do not enforce the 1 car per spot rule.  Do you see the problem with that?

Parking Dude - You have to turn back and look.  There are a couple open spots.

Me - If I go right, there are 100s of open spots.  And you know, someone just side swiped a parked car.  It is really unsafe.

Parking Dude - Yeah I know....that sucks.

Me - I am going right and will just ******* walk.  Bye.

And I drove past to one of the 100s of open spaces.  Took me 30 minutes to drive to stadium, then about 40 minutes to get in and park.

Parking attendant, if you are reading this, **** YOU, you ******* a$$hole!!!  I say on those surveys every time to please enforce one car per spot.  This was even worse.  Send 100 cars to where thousands of people are walking to find maybe 1 or 2 spots that have grills and sh*t in them vs. letting us go to where NO ONE is walking and there are 100s of spots.  What a stupid mother ****er.

I don't think this will result in change, but I'm sending this to the Jets.  Dumb ass.

Meanwhile, the suite was AMAZING.  Beer taps on the tables.  Great view from the 50 yard line.  Klecko was there, and so was the flight crew.  Free food and drinks.  Nice Rex-a-ritas.  Awesome.

Too bad they lost....

Miss Lonelyhearts isn't a girl. I posted under REAMDE because my account was banned. I post under this one because you can't figure out how to fix it. And if being juvenile and recycling material are verboten now it's going to be pretty quiet around here. Why so serious?

Yes, I can't figure out how to restore an account, lol.

Archived