And it begins: Rex Ryan and Jets' Calvin Pryor exchange jabs in news conference

Gas2No99

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't listen to Rex Ryan in my spare time.  You on the other hand....

If you had you would have noticed he has changed quite a bit.. The media tried to get him to say something like the old  days and he did nothing but praise the Jets and even said nice things about Amaro.. But you right he's the Devil..ef3cb085525148942533e91d9254ee48.jpg

If you had you would have noticed he has changed quite a bit.. The media tried to get him to say something like the old  days and he did nothing but praise the Jets and even said nice things about Amaro.. But you right he's the Devil..ef3cb085525148942533e91d9254ee48.jpg

You're right.  He's changed so much since he left.  Good luck to your Bills Thursday night.

Pryor should shut the F up.

Rex is a like a 5 year old looking for attention.  If you ignore him he'll stop.

No he won't. He only stops when you make him eat sh*t, and even then it's temporary. Dude's psychological profile is s modern marvel.

Even though second year safety Calvin Pryor has missed the last two games and is questionable to play in the “Rex Bowl” on Thursday night, he did not hesitate to give an honest opinion of his former coach. The guy does anything for attention ? — Calvin Pryor III (@star_island25) November 10, 2015 Pryor was […]

Click here to read the full story...

Yes, Bowles showed school pride, just like Rex did.  If Bowles were to act like a wackjob during every press conference (maybe neither qualifies), maybe we'd have a problem.  But its not just a school pride thing, its an attention whore thing.  Rex also once wore this to a press conference:

09000d5d81c02d68_video_cp.jpg

He's having a little fun, whatever.  But he's consistently been a buffoon when in front of the media, and its hard to argue that hasn't been a trend in his coaching style too.  Eventually that act grows old.

Rex gameplanned harder and better for press conferences "routines" than he did for some games... especially the ones after a bye week. 

And the question could also be asked do you and others have to bring him up every thread?? Or is that just a compulsion for you?? I have never started a Rex thread you and others can't say the same now can you?? I just try to be fair and balanced..LOL

You know this site is obsessed with Rex and anything to do with the Pats. This is what happens when you're the fan of a team that's sucked for over 40 years. 

If this team starts winning playoffs and SBs it will end. Hopefully in our lifetimes. (You're an old **** so it might not happen lol)

rex is a legendary coach only with his mouth.  he has a career losing record.  

Not in all his coaching experience, no. He was the best in the business as a DC for the Ravens. He was an extremely successful HC too until Tanny messed it up and Idzik threw him under the bus. I'm not saying he's the Lombardi of our era but he's a top 5 coach in this league so give me a break with Calvin Pryor.

Not in all his coaching experience, no. He was the best in the business as a DC for the Ravens. He was an extremely successful HC too until Tanny messed it up and Idzik threw him under the bus. I'm not saying he's the Lombardi of our era but he's a top 5 coach in this league so give me a break with Calvin Pryor.

i think he's a bottom 10 coach.  his dealings on the ravens are so overrated, i could have coached that defense it was so good.  3 hall of famers at least in lewis, reed and suggs, not to mention ngata, bart scott and rolle.  he wrecked the bills d this year.

Coach with losing record who took Buffalo's top five defense down to middle of the pack is what?  Calvin Pryor second year safety who was on a tear before his injury is what?

Rex leaves Buffalo defense gets worse and Pryor gets better?  You sir have jump the shark. 

i think he's a bottom 10 coach.  his dealings on the ravens are so overrated, i could have coached that defense it was so good.  3 hall of famers at least in lewis, reed and suggs, not to mention ngata, bart scott and rolle.  he wrecked the bills d this year.

Separating Rex from Scott (and others) is like separating Belichick from Brady.

Wrecks is a top 5 HC?

He has never won a division title, conference championship or a Super Bowl title.

He also has an overall losing record as a HC.

How the hell is that a top 5 HC?

Wrecks is a top 5 HC?

He has never won a division title, conference championship or a Super Bowl title.

Wrecks is a top 5 HC?

So did BB 5 of his first 6 years.. I just like saying that but would BB be a HOF HC without Brady??

Maybe Pryor should talk when he DOES SOMETHING in this league. Rex is a legendary coach and Pryor's just a scrub. Produce on the field before you run your mouth.

Granted Rex will be one of these coaches that people will remember but he's no where near legendary status. It's debatable if he's even a good coach.

So did BB 5 of his first 6 years.. I just like saying that but would BB be a HOF HC without Brady??

And if what you say is true that Belichick is a product of having Brady, which I agree with to some degree, how does this make Rex a better HC?  All it does is knocks Belichick down, it doesn't make Rex a better HC.  Never mind no one knows if clueless Rex would ever have developed A HOF QB if he fell into his lap.  

You know this site is obsessed with Rex and anything to do with the Pats. This is what happens when you're the fan of a team that's sucked for over 40 years. 

If this team starts winning playoffs and SBs it will end. Hopefully in our lifetimes. (You're an old **** so it might not happen lol)

On the other hand I have seen a Jet Bowl win where your liver may quit before the Jets win one for you..;)

Not at all I have always said Rex isn't a complete HC and has plenty of flaws.. I have also posted I wouldn't trade Bowles for a barrel of Rex's.. I just like to get under Rex haters skin look how well it works on you..:D

I think Curtis Martin is one of the greatest running backs I've ever seen!

And if what you say is true that Belichick is a product of having Brady, which I agree with, how does this make Rex a better HC?  All it does is knocks Belichick down, it doesn't make Rex a better HC.  Never mind no one knows if clueless Rex would ever have developed A HOF QB if he fell into his lap.  

I didn't even mention Rex I was replying to Tex.. Do you just look to argue now?? Of course Rex isn't a top 5 coach and I never said he was.. I also think BB is a HOF HC, something has really changed in you since you were on JI..:rolleyes:

Archived