### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Sorry folks but that FG was a knife in our throats. Fitz is not getting it done tonight. This is always going to be a issue with a QB who cannot throw deep. Defenses are stacking the box and playing underneath eliminating 3/4 of this offense and

he threw it 50+ yards in the air

Stacy hurt; messed up; had he stepped out of bounds and touched ball... he would be okay and we would have the ball on the 45 with 3 seconds left

I think about that Leon Washington play everytime a kickoff goes near the sidelines...does NO other ST coach teach this tactic or did the league get rid of that loophole? I really don't understand it as it is a HUGE field position advantage. 

Sorry folks but that FG was a knife in our throats. Fitz is not getting it done tonight. This is always going to be a issue with a QB who cannot throw deep. Defenses are stacking the box and playing underneath eliminating 3/4 of this offense and

nobody told me they shortened NFL games to 30 minutes

**** this, the game isn't over.

We spotted them 9.

We'll own the 2nd half. 

Wish I had your optimism. The offense looks stymied with no answers.  This is where Gailey needs to do something to manufacture some yards at the half. 

Fitz needs to get it going.