### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

I think about that Leon Washington play everytime a kickoff goes near the sidelines...does NO other ST coach teach this tactic or did the league get rid of that loophole? I really don't understand it as it is a HUGE field position advantage. 

sorry fort being ignorant, but what the loan Washington play?

my halftime adjustments

on offense use brandon as a decoy, throw screens to ivory and throw to him out of the backfield.  sneak cumby out for a surprise on 1st down.  let smith redeem himself by calling a long shot for him. get decker on comebacks and in the seam.  

on defense just do what you are doing, they can only score with good field position

specials owe this teams 47 good plays, april has to go ballistic and get there morons in the game. 

• Upvote 3

then he shouldn't be on the field . Cause he looks like sh*t 

Great point Fitz looks like sh*t. so what is the solution lets bench him in favor of Geno, that is an ingenious idea we know Geno is defiantly known for his stellar performance against the Bills...what was it the last time they played? 4 interceptions in 5 throws?

Let's hope.  But Fitz is really off tonight.  He's missing guys by a mile.

Then he has 30 minutes to stop missing them.

He should do that.

Also, Gailey should get a bit more creative. Maybe something other than throw to Marshall, run Ivory for 1 yard up the gut. This Bills defense isn't that good, Fitz is getting time to throw, but they're running the offense through Marshall and Ivory. Rex can stop the top 2 weapons. It's the other guys he can't ever stop. 

Fitz can get the ball out quick, like Brady (sorta), but he's got to be throwing to guys other than Marshall. 

The problem is two-fold. Fitz is making some bad throws, and the offensive gameplan is transparent.

• Upvote 2

But what? They've done what everyone wanted them to do and pass on first down. That didn't work

They have done what I want but they're throwing it deep.  I was hoping for shorter to medium routes.  Makes some easier throws for Fitz than deep throws down field.  He's obviously off.  Figure out a way to make it easier on him.  That's his job. 

my halftime adjustments

on offense use brandon as a decoy, throw screens to ivory and throw to him out of the backfield.  sneak cumby out for a surprise on 1st down.  let smith redeem himself by calling a long shot for him. get decker on comebacks and in the seam.  

on defense just do what you are doing, they can only score with good field position

specials owe this teams 47 good plays, april has to go ballistic and get there morons in the game. 

My halftime adjustments:

1. Don't suck

2. First downs

3. ????

4. Profit!

I'd be a terrible coach.

my halftime adjustments

Love it.