The Problem:The Jets just aint Hungry.

#bman

Why does Brandon Marshall drop passes in big games.

Decker had a beautiful drop on the 1st 4th down series.  On 3rd and 2 a ball hit him right in the midsection for the first down, and he dropped it.  

How is Kellen Davis running a route in the end zone, and not look back to see if the ball is coming?   Throw was great.   Amazing 

The offense had rhythm the first 5 games, but that's gone and now we're back to the dark ages of the Rex Ryan era where they completely disappear for quarters at a time.

Gailey is a garbage playcaller at times.  He gets away from Ivory at all the wrong times.  He apparently also hasn't coached his players to run to the sticks on 3rd/4th down.

LOL what a pussy. we're lucky he only had 2 INT because the D dropped a pick 6 on the first pass of the game

Please, if Marshall and Decker and disphit rookie could catch or hod on to the ball, and if Bowles suddenly remembered we CAN actually kick FG's on 4th down, we win by 20+ tonight.

Bowles, Gailey, Marshall/Deckers butterhands, in THAT order, is what cost us this horrific embarrassment tonight.

That Bills team is sh*t, and bad coaching let them beat us.

Please, if Marshall and Decker and disphit rookie could catch or hod on to the ball, and if Bowles suddenly remembered we CAN actually kick FG's on 4th down, we win by 20+ tonight.

Bowles, Gailey, Marshall/Deckers butterhands, in THAT order, is what cost us this horrific embarrassment tonight.

That Bills team is sh*t, and bad coaching let them beat us.

sounds like excuses for a sh*t QB. Those passes he was throwing were garbage, you can't expect the WR to bail him out every time he throws the ball

sounds like excuses for a sh*t QB. Those passes he was throwing were garbage, you can't expect the WR to bail him out every time he throws the ball

The only excuse making I'm seeing tonight is is weak deflecting excuses for a horrible O-Co performance and a worse Head Coach performance.

Let me guess, we just need to start Geno right?  Mother of God, the stupidity.....

I disagree I think the team was very hungry. Esp when things started working in the 2nd half. Rex didn't out coach anybody. Bowles had these guys fighting the entire second half. A few bad plays and coaching decisions lost the game for the team but they were well prepared. It looked like it was going to be another Buffalo blowout of us but it was almost a W. Teams lose games like this. 

Games are never perfect, crazy sh*t happens! but you can't turn the ball over when there's so much parity! We gifted them 16 points on turnovers. When you do that you better play as close to perfect as you can & we were far from that. Again with the lack of urgency on offense, again getting away from Ivory on 2nd & 2 at the 5, earlier the crappy calls on 3rd & 4th down (the Marshall throw 4 yards behind the sticks). The Decker drop on 3rd down was huge! Probably the worst coached game Bowles & Gailey have had. Right off the bat throwing 3 deep passes & going 3 & out 4/5 series. Talk about giving a home game away! So much for discipline & focus. Yikes, Bowles is scaring me. Letting the 3rd quarter just wind down on that 3rd & 2 was just weird, the Bills were reeling. Bowles & Gailey seem to have no feel for tempo or momentum or sticking with the hot hand. 

I'll say it again.

Blame whoever you want but If we keep running the ball at 2nd and 2 on the 4 - we win... End of discussion.  We're not talking about anyone choking, we're not blaming play calling, we're not calling for Fitz's head.  Not asking to cut Smith - in fact we're commending Bowles for getting his team back in...taking a shot on 4th down and not kicking that FG at minute 14 (which was a mind boggling bad decision btw) and thanking Gaily for not trying to get cute and simply running the ball with your back that has been dominating the 4th quarter.

Not easy to come back from 3 turnovers and your offense isn't working. You could see it on the sidelines and in the huddles. These guys wanted to win bad. And after the game I didn't see much camaraderie with the Bills players. The Jets guys half heatedly shook their hands. And that pic of Fitz running like a crazy man has to be priceless. There was no quit in this team. 

Archived