I AM DISGUSTED AND ASHAMED

Ken Schroy

Try reading. 40 years genius. If you think we will be in the proverbial "playoff hunt" with this crap your delusional.

I too have been a fan for over forty years.  

Now with that said did you honestly in your heart of hearts believe with the lack of talent needed on this team and either Geno or Fitz as the QB we were going to be playoff bound favorites this year with no significant and demoralizing hiccups along the way?

I didn't.   

I was just hoping for some meaningful games come December and hope that we somehow got lucky along the way.

But in my opinion to think that we were going playoff crazy without a sure thing at the QB position was and is not being realistic.  

Relax I think next year is real pressure this is the decompress from Rex year and to continue to look like a professional team year, which we have. 

40 years watching the Jets and a 5-4 team disgusts you. Uh huh. I'll tell you what: I will learn to read if you learn to mathmatasize. It's week 10 and we are in the playoff hunt. Of course if you choose to sourpuss the remainder of a competitive season away, not gonna stop you.

Correct. Some very flawed teams will make the playoffs. Why not us?

Your rose colored glasses look good on you. Sourpuss? My posts by and large are just the opposite, again you have to read them. While your at it a spelling course wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Your rose colored glasses look good on you. Sourpuss? My posts by and large are just the opposite, again you have to read them. While your at it a spelling course wouldn't be a bad idea either.

it's okie cooky puss enjoee yer nite after ewe r a fan for a couple years you will understand a 5-4 start in proper contekts. But hay welcome to the jets we will take knew fans frum anywhere! :cheers:

it's okie cooky puss enjoee yer nite after ewe r a fan for a couple years you will understand a 5-4 start in proper contekts. But hay welcome to the jets we will take knew fans frum anywhere! :cheers:

I'm sorry I upset you. I see your quite emotional really. Like a woman. Just please don't cry on my account little darth.

Jets just need to skip, or better yet just trade out of the second round of the draft altogether. They make absolutely abominable second round selections. Vlad Ducasse, Stephen Hill, Geno Smith, just to name a few. Devin Smith will soon be on this list. For a guy who is supposed to be fast, he doesn't get much seperation and fumbling on a kickoff? Guy just stuck his hand in there and out comes the ball, so how strong is this guy? Needs to get some maturity also, with his tweets about Jets fans....sheesh, who is he, the second coming of Geno?

its one thing to be 5-4 and optimistic because your team is a playoff contender and there are signs of steady improvement.

when they are 5-4 and looked good earlier and have consistently gotten horrific during a clear downward spiral, then its not unreasonable to be disgusted and want to tune out

do some of you guys really think the best is yet to come? i dont. i hope im wrong but i think the worst is coming so stay tunes.

even if we somehow secure a wildcard......how far are we going? it would have to be a metamorphasis of sorts to become a serious contender. so those that want to tune out are entitled to that

Jets just need to skip, or better yet just trade out of the second round of the draft altogether. They make absolutely abominable second round selections. Vlad Ducasse, Stephen Hill, Geno Smith, just to name a few. Devin Smith will soon be on this list. For a guy who is supposed to be fast, he doesn't get much seperation and fumbling on a kickoff? Guy just stuck his hand in there and out comes the ball, so how strong is this guy? Needs to get some maturity also, with his tweets about Jets fans....sheesh, who is he, the second coming of Geno?

Or, we need to do a better job of developing the talent we do select. Drafting well is important, but it doesn't end there, that's the start of the journey.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

its one thing to be 5-4 and optimistic because your team is a playoff contender and there are signs of steady improvement.

when they are 5-4 and looked good earlier and have consistently gotten horrific during a clear downward spiral, then its not unreasonable to be disgusted and want to tune out

do some of you guys really think the best is yet to come? i dont. i hope im wrong but i think the worst is coming so stay tunes.

even if we somehow secure a wildcard......how far are we going? it would have to be a metamorphasis of sorts to become a serious contender. so those that want to tune out are entitled to that

I won't argue with anyone who wants to tune out. Nor can I blame you. Funny how last year all the ups and downs were placed squarely on the QB (the Genocoaster) but this year, with Geno on the bench, no-one is saying a thing.

Personally, I still think there's more life to come from this team, we started out well, got to 4-1, then everything seemed to change very quickly. I'm hoping it can - and will - change back again just as quickly. Otherwise ... it's a long time till the draft.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

WIth the 41st pick in the second round of the NFL Draft the NY Jets select

Mark Gastineau DE

Great idea genius....lets not make any more second round picks...

After all Devin Smith fumbled a KO return!!!!

No player has ever done that before....NEVER!!

And FIRE the ST coordinator too

Hopefully after win number 10 this season the gloom and doom wallowers in misery will give it a rest

But all Jet fans know they sadly won't

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

we have already improved over last years debacle ... why can't fans enjoy the team as it grows ??? It will take time to build a sustainable winner ... this is not new news. Hopefully we can squeek into a wildcard this year ... but seriously ... the dramatically improved professional approach by our HC, GM and QB have already made this a more enjoyable season ... add Marshall into the mix and I am more than. happy with where we are.

we have already improved over last years debacle ... why can't fans enjoy the team as it grows ??? It will take time to build a sustainable winner ... this is not new news. Hopefully we can squeek into a wildcard this year ... but seriously ... the dramatically improved professional approach by our HC, GM and QB have already made this a more enjoyable season ... add Marshall into the mix and I am more than. happy with where we are.

just improving isn't enough when you have $50 million in cap room and an offseason shopping spree

and this sounds reasonable... but we have aging core players such as Brick, Mangold, Harris  and our blown drafts from 2009 forward have provided little.  Pryor seems to have turned the corner, but Milner, Amaro, Coples, Wilson  and shall we go on?  

Building needs management, draft picks , good coaching and yes a QB.  So, im with you sort of, but I dont see a team that can be a constant 10 game winner until we shore up these positions.

WIth the 41st pick in the second round of the NFL Draft the NY Jets select

Mark Gastineau DE

You dont see his point ?  Most JETS fans do.  You went all the way back to 1979 to find a good one.

We are so far below average in the second round it should need no explanation.

Have you seen Devin Smiths tweets?  laughing at fans?

Bowles needs to idiot-proof this team.  They win when they don't turn it over.  It's that simple.

They need to stop deviating from Ivory on short-yardage downs, take touchbacks, punt well, and win the field position battle

Ivory needs to work on ball security and we need an RB who can take some pressure off of him.

Archived