Our QB is limited... Best we have, but limited...

aec4

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen the dropped pick 6 by Manny Lawson. Fitz completely didnt see him either. 

nope he had tunnel vision throughout the game, missing wide open receivers and forcing the ball to Marshall with gillmore draped all over him and a safety over the top causing a brutal INT

I believe you. People have been overly critical of Geno and much more understanding of Fitz given that they've seen more of Geno. 

However, I dont get it given the talent FItz has. 

Exactly INTFitz throws a pick they make excuses,INTFitz throws a wobbler in the end zone to a nobody they blame others.

In the first half he made a lot of bad throws, it was raining hard, key receiver hurt, against a good team. You must not have watched Geno much when he played.

It wasn't raining hard the apologists are acting like it was a monsoon. Fitz sucked I'm done with the HARVARD EXPERIMENT here at QB. 

lol, I actually seen the highlight of that this morning! 

Im not even sure WTF happened on that play. It looked like Davis stopped in his route, but it also looked like Fitz overthrew him lol. 

If this was Geno could you imagine the outrage and rebuttal against him yet we give Fitzmagic a pass,not me!!!!!!

there's about 30 QB's less limited than fitzy, get real

Sure, some have better arms and 10 cent brains.  We have one of those.  The point is there are 10 fully rounded QB's in the league.  The rest have some sort of limitation.  There are not 30 QB's less limited overall than Fitz. 

Sure, some have better arms and 10 cent brains.  We have one of those.  The point is there are 10 fully rounded QB's in the league.  The rest have some sort of limitation.  There are not 30 QB's less limited overall than Fitz. 

okay so there's 30 teams with a better starting QB than fitz. Good now?

Archived