Marcus William

FidelioJet

I was so high on this kid.  Thought of him as the perfect replacement for Cro and was hoping he would be one of those undrafted guys that turn into an all-pro.

He seems to be very instinctive around the ball and can cover really well

But if you're afraid to tackle (or can't tackle) you simply can't be on the field.   He can play in nickel situations (where he mostly won't be necessary to stop the run) but he can't start.  It's just a shame.

I was so high on this kid.  Thought of him as the perfect replacement for Cro and was hoping he would be one of those undrafted guys that turn into an all-pro.

But if you're afraid to tackle (or can't tackle) you simply can't be on the field.   He can play in nickel situations (where he mostly won't be necessary to stop the run) but he can't start.  It's just a shame.

How you get to this level and dont tackle is a SMH situation.

You  just explained perfectly why he was an UDFA.

He has one single game under his belt listed as an NFL starter...can we give the kid a day or two to develop before we label him as a crappy footballer?

with the extended break, I have to think milliner gets a shot at replacing him if cro can't go but I think we will be back to cro and revis anyway

Cro will be back. Milliner is like 7th on the depth chart. It'll be interesting to see who is even active against the Texans. I suspect it would be Milliner or McDougle who would be inactive. They won't keep 7 CBs active on game day. Who knows how hurt Cro actually is though. 

Cro will be back. Milliner is like 7th on the depth chart. It'll be interesting to see who is even active against the Texans. I suspect it would be Milliner or McDougle who would be inactive. They won't keep 7 CBs active on game day. Who knows how hurt Cro actually is though. 

Cro looked ready to go in warm ups Thursday night I was surprised he wasn't playing,he's hurt the guy hasn't missed a game in 9 years no way we are paying him all that money and purposely keeping him inactive. 

you know who is on the fence, lol

It looked to me like he was scared to even try to tackle.    Not missing with bad angles, just scared to try.       Good thing Millner is the one that will play for cro if he misses another game and will next year.  

That's what really concerned me...It wasn't like he was out of position...He kinda puts his down down and reached out with his arms - as if to avoid contact.  If you're afraid to tackle in the NFL it's tough to keep him on the field.  

That's completely possible but he also plays the most snaps on specials and is a solid player there. Specials have gotten better since he has gotten healthy. 

just messin with ya

the way this season has gone, I'm sure injuries will sort it out

Lots of jet fans are dumb, and think that some scrub who makes a play is actually a player. We have a long line of jet jags who pfans think are great.

Slausen

Antonio Allen

Walls

Ratliff

Snacks

Clowney

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

Archived