Week 10 Games Around the League

Jetlife33

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This loss is on Coughlin...terrible situational football.

Moronic to throw the ball in red zone with 2 minutes left and Pats with only 1 TO.  You run the ball on 1st down and come to the 2 minute warning.   2nd down , another run. Pats call final TO. Now about 1:50 left.  You run AGAIN on 3rd down. If you don't score you bring clock all the way down as far as you can and kick the FG.  Probably around 1:10 left and pats have NO TO's left.  Instead Giants kicked ball and Pats had 1:50 left - you cant leave Brady that much time .... you just cant.  I see Coughlin is thinking a TD lead with 1:50 would be better than a 2 pt lead from a FG with 1:00 left would be better ....WRONG!  And DUMB.

I really have to stop watching Football...It's just too frustrating.

Week and week out - Watching the Jets do stupid things and then watching everyone else in the league do stupid things when they play the Pats....

It's nauseating.  I was just getting over Thursday night and now I'll be PO'd again!!!

Jeez, aint it the truth though. I feel the same.

Brady lucky as hell he wasn't picked off on that last drive...why did the DB even jump...the ball floated right to him. 

I said the same thing, he jumped SO HIGH he didn't even have to. Lol, it's amazing all of the things that need to happen to lose a game, or win a game & everything falls into place for the Pats, I think people are right, they chase ghosts. Giants only had to run it, burn the clock & make it much harder for the Pats, but they threw & threw, what's a catch again? Very impressed with Butler, he's as good now as Revis & a whole lot cheaper.

I said the same thing, he jumped SO HIGH he didn't even have to. Lol, it's amazing all of the things that need to happen to lose a game, or win a game & everything falls into place for the Pats, I think people are right, they chase ghosts. Giants only had to run it, burn the clock & make it much harder for the Pats, but they threw & threw, what's a catch again? Very impressed with Butler, he's as good now as Revis & a whole lot cheaper.

He is a rookie and that was the biggest moment of his young career he might have been a bit excited.

So, with the main games done as of right now:

Steelers (6-4) and Bills (5-4) are in:

Jets (5-4)

Chiefs, Raiders, Dolphins (4-5)

Bills get the Pats next week, so unless a miracle happens, that will become 5-5. Steelers go to Seattle next week and that will be a difficult test for them. Chiefs and Raiders have yet to play against each other so they will beat each other up. And we have the initial tiebreak over Miami.

Gotta beat Houston next week though. This is a must win.

One thing I've noticed is that while all teams have the occasional dropped passes, the Jets have had so many clutch passes go through their receivers hands, including a number of potential touchdowns. These are not things the team can overcome, particularly when they occur late in games, namely on potential game tying or winning drives. 

To to watch the end of that Pats VaGiants game was frustrating. Unbearable double-edged sword either way: Giants fans would NEVER should up about beating the Pats, Pats remain undefeated. Sucks either way. We have had our shots to have a better record, but we can not overcome multiple TOs/mistakes. That's the most frustrating part, yet yields a grounded & realistic view of the 2015 team, the Jets are still a fair ways from being an upper echelon NFL team. They are not good enough to overcome their own mistakes and every win will be a grind. Typical.

Well,  for the Bills,  there's a bright side to the Giants' loss today:

1) The Bills have an opportunity to interrupt the Patriots undefeated record next week.

2)  Posters in the forum have moved on to the loss of this game and are no longer ridiculing Rex in another post.

I really have to stop watching Football...It's just too frustrating.

Week and week out - Watching the Jets do stupid things and then watching everyone else in the league do stupid things when they play the Pats....

It's nauseating.  I was just getting over Thursday night and now I'll be PO'd again!!!

Jeez, aint it the truth though. I feel the same.

Yep... Why the fukk am I wasting my Sundays.    Friggin ridiculous.

Super clutch come back after losing all the momentum by the Cardinals.

Detroit almost lost because of missing 2 extra points.

Be surprised if Rob Ryan is not s-canned tomorrow. 

Dallas after losing 7 straight is still in the hunt.

Sanchez was vintage Sanchez in the Philly game.

One thing I've noticed is that while all teams have the occasional dropped passes, the Jets have had so many clutch passes go through their receivers hands, including a number of potential touchdowns. These are not things the team can overcome, particularly when they occur late in games, namely on potential game tying or winning drives. 

I think I said this before, but Jets are middle of the league in dropped passes. 

To to watch the end of that Pats VaGiants game was frustrating. Unbearable double-edged sword either way: Giants fans would NEVER should up about beating the Pats, Pats remain undefeated. Sucks either way. We have had our shots to have a better record, but we can not overcome multiple TOs/mistakes. That's the most frustrating part, yet yields a grounded & realistic view of the 2015 team, the Jets are still a fair ways from being an upper echelon NFL team. They are not good enough to overcome their own mistakes and every win will be a grind. Typical.

Same with the Giants. They have lost 3 games this year by making dumb clock decisions, more than what Todd Bowles has had. (maybe 1)

Archived