Eli Manning...... I never

Charlie Brown

The truth is I never liked him as a QB.. Never...

But watching him play I really believe that if we had him at QB we could and would win a SB!!!

And it really pisses me off!!!! :)

I don't know CB, with the Jets it's always something.  This franchise is Cursed.

And only 5 completions.  Those are geno kind of stats

And now he's been benched.

If Peyton doesn't decide himself to retire at the end of the season, you gotta hope that the coaches at least say: "Dude, you're done. You had a great career, but you're done."

The Giants game is laffable, Giants win and all we are gonna her is how they are prepped for another Super Bowl run, blah blah blah. I don't mind if they win but at least have the decency to break Brady arm or leg. Smh. 

I picked that Pats to win in the pick 'em league. Is it bad that I really want that point? I mean, they're gonna win the division anyway. Is it still bad, though? Am I a terrible Jets fan?

I'll still laugh if they lose.

And now he's been benched.

If Peyton doesn't decide himself to retire at the end of the season, you gotta hope that the coaches at least say: "Dude, you're done. You had a great career, but you're done."

Well he has the td passes and yardage records so maybe now he can retire..

Well he has the td passes and yardage records so maybe now he can retire..

I would hope so. If he doesn't, he's just risking one of two things happening:

1. Embarrassing himself as he fizzles out pathetically and ungracefully.

2. A serious injury that affects him for the rest of his life.

Eli criticism is absurd.  The guy is money in the clutch and won 2 Superbowls over the dominant team of the last 15 years.  Eli deserves a ton of credit and is highly underrated.  Superstar Peyton lost 2 Superbowls and his only win he didn't even play particularly well. 

Eli is over rated. 

92 yard drive to score the go ahead TD and run 5:00 off the clock doesn't do it for you ?

I was wondering why the giants were protecting against the deep ball against brady in the 2 minute drill.  if they score early, you get the ball back !  letting him work his way down the field with no timeouts was curious to say the least.  95% of their offense is over the middle and short.  defend it !

Archived