KRL

The less I know about the league, last week:

- SF beat ATL after benching Kaepernick for Gabbert

- TEN beat NO after firing their HC

- IND beat DEN after firing their OC

And after yesterday's games how can you explain:

- DET beating GB???  They were 1-7 and had recently fired
their OC, GM & Pres.  They had not won in GB for over 20
years and they hang a third straight loss on GB!!!

- KC beating DEN and making Manning look so bad he had to
be benched!!!  DEN goes from competing for a first round
bye to losing their second in a row!!!

The final seven games of this season is going to be wild.
And I'm convinced we don't have any "easy games" if we 
continue to play recklessly with the ball 

At the same time ... there's no game that we CAN'T win if we go out and execute for a full 60 minutes.

The more I look around the more I am seeing other teams with Very Good young QB play. 

-Tenn

TB

Oak

Minn

Jax

Redskins( Cousins has been getting much better with extended playing time)

Need to find that young gun that we can build around for the next 15 years.

I hope Petty can step up next year and take the reigns. If he's not showing any growth in practices, I think you need to go QB again next year until you get :The Guy"!!

The Jags beat the Ravens in Balt. (first road win in like 15 tries) on a face mask on the the last play of the game to give them non-timed down and FG to win.

The Cardinals dropped 39 on Seattle, in Seattle. 

Miami wins in Philly.

Chicago wins in St.Louis.  

It's a crazy year and as bad as the Jets suck, they're right in the hunt to be eliminated from the first round of the playoffs. 

Diluted talent. Rules that have swung the game to resemble arena football. Unqualified and/or corrupted officials.

This league is the post-Jordan NBA. Total garbage.

We're watching the worst football the NFL has ever fielded outside of the replacement games. A series of bad draft classes coupled with the things you have mentioned have given us a watered down product.

At the same time ... there's no game that we CAN'T win if we go out and execute for a full 60 minutes.

You could certainly argue that outside of the Raider game - we not only could have, but should have won every other game. 

Eagles - Marshall aligator arm drop (very well would have score there if he catches that ball), dumb Marshall TO...Special teams giving up a TD

Pats - Marshall drop in the end zone - catch there and we likely win that game

Bills - Well...complete self destruction - yet if they run the ball from the 4 they likely win the game.

The less I know about the league, last week:

- SF beat ATL after benching Kaepernick for Gabbert

- TEN beat NO after firing their HC

- IND beat DEN after firing their OC

And after yesterday's games how can you explain:

- DET beating GB???  They were 1-7 and had recently fired
their OC, GM & Pres.  They had not won in GB for over 20
years and they hang a third straight loss on GB!!!

- KC beating DEN and making Manning look so bad he had to
be benched!!!  DEN goes from competing for a first round
bye to losing their second in a row!!!

Redskins, Bears, Bucs, Lions, Chiefs, Bills, Jaguars, Dolphins, Cardinals.... all teams that "on paper" should not have won.

League is kooky this year, to say the least. 

Also, eff the Giants for handing the win back to the Pats. Unreal.

You could certainly argue that outside of the Raider game - we not only could have, but should have won every other game. 

Eagles - Marshall aligator arm drop (very well would have score there if he catches that ball), dumb Marshall TO...Special teams giving up a TD

Pats - Marshall drop in the end zone - catch there and we likely win that game

Bills - Well...complete self destruction - yet if they run the ball from the 4 they likely win the game.

Posts like this are funny, woulda, coulda, shoulda.

The Marshall drop cost the Jets the game against the Pats?????

If the Pats only drop 7 passes instead of the 11 they actually dropped, the Pats would have hung 45+ points on the Jets and the game would have been over by halftime.

See how much fun the woulda, coulda, shoulda game is to play?

Diluted talent. Rules that have swung the game to resemble arena football. Unqualified and/or corrupted officials.

This league is the post-Jordan NBA. Total garbage.

Add in the de-emphasis on contact in the pre-season because of the new CBA and the inherent impact of having a league full of millenials.

Posts like this are funny, woulda, coulda, shoulda.

The Marshall drop cost the Jets the game against the Pats?????

If the Pats only drop 7 passes instead of the 11 they actually dropped, the Pats would have hung 45+ points on the Jets and the game would have been over by halftime.

See how much fun the woulda, coulda, shoulda game is to play?

Relax, toots.

We all know how this works. The Jets are the only team, other than the Giants, to play the Pats tough this year... but were definitely not just a Marshall drop away from winning. There's far more the Jets did wrong, that led to the circumstances of need to pull a win out of their ass. The only hypothetical that rings true is "if the Jets hadn't wet themselves in the end". 

Relax, toots.

We all know how this works. The Jets are the only team, other than the Giants, to play the Pats tough this year... but were definitely not just a Marshall drop away from winning. There's far more the Jets did wrong, that led to the circumstances of need to pull a win out of their ass. The only hypothetical that rings true is "if the Jets hadn't wet themselves in the end". 

I agree with everything you just said.

The Jets did not lose that game because of the Marshall drop.

I don't really care what happens to the Broncos season. 

I don't either but the Kubiak Situation is being masked as the Peyton situation and TBH its really not fair to Peyton. Everyone is talking about Peyton tanking when in fact his HC tanked with the decisions he made from day 1 with one of the best offenses in the history of the NFL the past 2 years

And BTW whats happening the the Broncos and other teams is what this thread is about so if you don't care why respond you filthy APE :)

I don't either but the Kubiak Situation is being masked as the Peyton situation and TBH its really not fair to Peyton. Everyone is talking about Peyton tanking when in fact his HC tanked with the decisions he made from day 1 with one of the best offenses in the history of the NFL the past 2 years

And BTW whats happening the the Broncos and other teams is what this thread is about so if you don't care why respond you filthy APE :)

I like to talk about what's going on around the league. Your last post expressed the sentiment that "they'd better do something", which is different that talking about it, it's caring about it. Which I don't.

Keep your sh*t together.

I like to talk about what's going on around the league. Your last post expressed the sentiment that "they'd better do something", which is different that talking about it, it's caring about it. Which I don't.

Keep your sh*t together.

I don't care and I made that clear ... it just stands out to me how bad Kubiak and the Broncos are handling the situation yet everyone is on Peytons ass.

Cordarelle Patterson, game changing kick return for a td.  Danny Amendola game changing huge kick return  (should have been a td)

People are quick to forget what Leon Washington meant to this team a few years back.

Jets, Go get a friggin kick returner.

field position is a very important part of winning and a good punt returner should be on next years agenda for sure

Cordarelle Patterson, game changing kick return for a td.  Danny Amendola game changing huge kick return  (should have been a td)

People are quick to forget what Leon Washington meant to this team a few years back.

Jets, Go get a friggin kick returner.

If there is one area where Mac whiffed big time, it is on special teams.  The fact we don't have ANYONE capable of actually returning a punt or kick more than 5 or 10 yards is a total joke.  In fact our best KR is Cromartie.  We don't have a "best" punt returner because Kerley sucks donkey balls.

Add HOU beating CIN with a 3rd string QB to this thread.  If we're reckless with the

football on Sunday we'll lose again.  It's time to tighten up the ball security if we want

to make the playoffs

We're watching the worst football the NFL has ever fielded outside of the replacement games. A series of bad draft classes coupled with the things you have mentioned have given us a watered down product.

You can chalk ALL of it up to the new practice restrictions laid out in the new CBA, football will never be the same again because of the lack of live bullets practice compared to pre lockout football rules.  Those stupid ******* players took laziness, over money, the owners know fans will flock regardless so they were ok with it even thou all there coaches and staff probably went nuts when they initially heard about this nonsense. 

Archived