Jets Jokes

SoFlaJets

On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Jets fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Jets fans. Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, 'Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?' Because I'm not a Jets fan,' she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Jets fan, then who are you a fan of?' 'I am a Patriots fan, and proud of it,' Janie replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Janie please tell us why you are a Patriots fan?' Because my mom is a Patriots fan, and my dad is Patriots fan, so I'm a Patriots fan too!'' Well,' said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Patriots fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron, wha t would you be then?' Then,' Janie smiled, 'I'd be a Jets fan.' 

Dad, how do you win a Super Bowl without cheating? I don't know son, we are Patriots fans.

Did you hear about the cereal Bill Belicheat and "Shady" Brady eat before games? Cheaties!....The Breakfast of Champions

Tom Brady isn't the only one who likes his balls tender. 

Q: What is Tom brady's favorite letter? A: Sssssssss! (sound of air leaking from a ball) 

Q: Why is Aaron Hernandez's NFL career over? A: By the time he gets out of jail he wont have a tight end left.

Q: What will happen if Tom Brady can't make the delivery of his first child with Gisele Bundchen? A: Bill Belichick will tape it! 

Q: Why is Patriots player Rodney Harrison perfect for a broadcasting job with NBC? A: Anyone who has played with Bill Belichick knows a thing or two about being in front of a camera!

Q: What happened after a man was arrested for taping Erin Andrews in her hotel room? A: He was immediately hired by the New England Patriots!

Q: What is the difference between a Patriots fan and a baby? A: The baby will stop whining after awhile. 

Q: Why are New England Patriots jokes getting dumb and dumber? A: Because Patriots fans have started to make them up themselves. 

An airplane that contained Tom Shane, SoFlaJets, Patsfantex, Jeanie and Ape was about to crash but the plane only had four parachutes.

Tom Shane said, 'Jet Nation couldn't do without my humor and betting losses.' so he took a parachute and jumped out.  SoFlaJets said 'I post joke threads and jet fans would have all killed them-self without my threads' so he took a parachute and jumped out.  Patsfantex said 'I'm a Pats fan, enough said!' so he grabbed the chute next to Ape and jumped out of the plane.  Jeanie said, 'I may be a Bills fan but this is a Jets plane and I know Rex will blow it sooner or later so you take the last parachute Ape and I'll go down with the plane.'  Ape replied, 'Oh no worries Jeanie there are still two parachutes left, Patsfantex just grabbed my backpack and jumped out of the plane.

An airplane that contained Tom Shane, SoFlaJets, Patsfantex, Jeanie and Ape was about to crash but the plane only had four parachutes.

Tom Shane said, 'Jet Nation couldn't do without my humor and betting losses.' so he took a parachute and jumped out.  SoFlaJets said 'I post joke threads and jet fans would have all killed them-self without my threads' so he took a parachute and jumped out.  Patsfantex said 'I'm a Pats fan, enough said!' so he grabbed the chute next to Ape and jumped out of the plane.  Jeanie said, 'I may be a Bills fan but this is a Jets plane and I know Rex will blow it sooner or later so you take the last parachute Ape and I'll go down with the plane.'  Ape replied, 'Oh no worries Jeanie there are still two parachutes left, Patsfantex just grabbed my backpack and jumped out of the plane.

Well played Beer!!!

Funny as hell.

Archived