Foles got benched

Jet in PA

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many people wanted the Jets in on that deal, Mac dodged a bullet there and it looks like the 5th rounder for Fitz may have been the best QB deal out there, depending on what Tenn wanted for Mariota? 

Could also be a case where those 2 QB's are just not working out in the systems they are running . We all saw Foles have a great year with the Eagles and Bradford has played well in the past before completely breaking down. Blaming the QB is easy but I put more of the blame on the idiots who put these deals through especially Kelly who had a QB that excelled in his system. Arrogance Kelly has will get him fired soon enough 

Could also be a case where those 2 QB's are just not working out in the systems they are running . We all saw Foles have a great year with the Eagles and Bradford has played well in the past before completely breaking down. Blaming the QB is easy but I put more of the blame on the idiots who put these deals through especially Kelly who had a QB that excelled in his system. Arrogance Kelly has will get him fired soon enough 

Both suck.

Chip Kelly was brought in to Philly because he was supposedly an offensive genius.  With that being the case, I always wondered why he wanted anything to do with Sanchez. Found out why today.

In his Monday presser, a reporter asked Chip if he was concerned about the fact that Sanchez has had a career filled with backbreaking, poorly timed INT's.  

His response was classic and helped bring everything in to focus.

"I never studied Mark's time with the New York Jets".

Awesome.

fitz is 5-3

geno is 0-1

fitz cost a 7th rounder

geno cost a 2nd rounder

whats the issue?

Geno is not at fault for that 0-1. He wasn't even supposed to play and the D absolutely stunk. Fitz cost us a 7th rounder this year and he has an average record. Geno cost us a 2nd rounder a few years ago.

Geno is not at fault for that 0-1. He wasn't even supposed to play and the D absolutely stunk. Fitz cost us a 7th rounder this year and he has an average record. Geno cost us a 2nd rounder a few years ago.

geno is never at fault. from IK to having no weapinz. he is just a victim

Many people wanted the Jets in on that deal, Mac dodged a bullet there and it looks like the 5th rounder for Fitz may have been the best QB deal out there, depending on what Tenn wanted for Mariota? 

Mariota will have the same fate 3 years from now.  He'll be a backup somewhere.

Chip Kelly was brought in to Philly because he was supposedly an offensive genius.  With that being the case, I always wondered why he wanted anything to do with Sanchez. Found out why today.

In his Monday presser, a reporter asked Chip if he was concerned about the fact that Sanchez has had a career filled with backbreaking, poorly timed INT's.  

His response was classic and helped bring everything in to focus.

"I never studied Mark's time with the New York Jets".

Awesome.

Kelly scouted Sanchez in high school, and coached against him the PAC,

Personally I would not evaluate any skill offensive players from the former jet regime either, from their time with the Jets. 

Just look at what Chris Johnson is doing with Arizona this year. After watching him with the Jets last year, I would have thought he was finished.

Kelly scouted Sanchez in high school, and coached against him the PAC,

Personally I would not evaluate any skill offensive players from the former jet regime either, from their time with the Jets. 

Just look at what Chris Johnson is doing with Arizona this year. After watching him with the Jets last year, I would have thought he was finished.

Arogant prick doesn't have to look to Sanchezs time with the Jets.  How about when Sanchez cost the Eagles a playoff spot throwing the INT that ended their chances a year ago?  Or the pick in the red zone that cost them a win a week ago? 

Arogant prick doesn't have to look to Sanchezs time with the Jets.  How about when Sanchez cost the Eagles a playoff spot throwing the INT that ended their chances a year ago?  Or the pick in the red zone that cost them a win a week ago? 

I cannot fathom why Kelly rested his eggs with Sanchez as back-up, other than there are not any real back-ups in this league. Sanchez is probably one of the better ones in a rotten lot. 

I cannot fathom why Kelly rested his eggs with Sanchez as back-up, other than there are not any real back-ups in this league. Sanchez is probably one of the better ones in a rotten lot. 

Well, when you see Brock Osweiler, Case Keenum and TJ Yates taking the field, you look at Sanchez in a different light. 

Just like we have done with Fitz, who is / was our backup QB after all.

Foles has had really only one great half season. Every year since he has been much less impressive and a constant injury risk. Foles is coasting on that one half season but he'll be a career backup in no time.

Sanchez is no gem but he's less injury prone, especially without a turnstile like Wayne Hunter constantly giving up hits on him.

No need to prepare.  I am not supposed to play!

Because he is better than Matt Barkley and Tim Tebow?

Well Kelly had Foles, Sanchez and Bradford to pick from- looks like none of the above is the best option

Just started talking football with a patient and he busts out the "I don't know why the Broncos didn't keep Tebow, he could step in for Manning right now.  Just look at the Eagles, they brought him in and started to lose as soon as they dropped him"

Ugh...

Theres always that arrogant feeling that you're smarter than anyone else and believe you can get out of him what no one else could.  I dont know what in Sanchez's past says quality on any level.  He had more than enough time to prove he could play mistake free and failed

Archived