Jets fans problem...

Clementi49

Over and over I hear from jets fans.  "We should win this game" "we shouldn't have a problem with this or that team" "the schedule is favorable"

SAYS WHO????!!!

the problem has always been. We win a few games. Jets fans look ahead. We lose a game "we should of won" and their is chaos everywhere. We suck. The season is a loss. This guy sucks. Fire the coach. 

We are 5-4 and picked 6th last year. Be excited. Enjoy the games. I'm so sick of the we should roll the Texans. It's laughable. We aren't winning any of these games for fun. 

Over and over I hear from jets fans.  "We should win this game" "we shouldn't have a problem with this or that team" "the schedule is favorable"

SAYS WHO????!!!

the problem has always been. We win a few games. Jets fans look ahead. We lose a game "we should of won" and their is chaos everywhere. We suck. The season is a loss. This guy sucks. Fire the coach. 

We are 5-4 and picked 6th last year. Be excited. Enjoy the games. I'm so sick of the we should roll the Texans. It's laughable. We aren't winning any of these games for fun. 

So true. the bipolarity of Jets fans

That's every fan base in every sport, since the beginning of time ...fan is short for fanatic which is the behavior you are describing. I think we have a great fan base, no front runners for obvious reasons just great fans. 

And there in lies the problem.

Lets see.

Are there any worse problems?

Even worse than a football team not winning a Superbowl??

Ask some of those families in Paris ?

Football wins and losses

Much ado about nothing

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

So true. the bipolarity of Jets fans

If you're lucky, there are maybe 3 people advocating firings. If that.

You've been talking at the whole site like its everyone since Thursday, and I've lost track and interest in correcting the fallacies you are perpetuating in your effort to make sure everyone knows you handled the loss well... What a bore.

No that you keep whining about it. It has ruined football for you

there's really no difference between him whining and you insisting that everyone else's perspective is the root of all wrongs in Jet land... It is equally petulant and uninteresting

We shouldn't have a problem with this team.  The schedule is favorable.

we played Thursday they play Monday ....kindve a weird schedule quirk in our favor ....would like to see our coaching staff have a good game this week .

SAYS WHO????!!!

That's not how most Jets fans feel. We have enough talent to compete & win any game with health & execution. They lost 2 games on special team gaffes, Eagles & Bills. That's 7-2 instead of 5-4. Of course you become frustrated as a fan. Personally I don't enjoy games we gift to opponents. Would have been nice if Brady & the Pats were forced to go 80 yards for a TD & a two pointer too if Marshall makes an easy TD catch. I'm still excited knowing they CAN play better & has a chance in every game except one in which they lost their QB on his 1st series.

If you're lucky, there are maybe 3 people advocating firings. If that.

You've been talking at the whole site like its everyone since Thursday, and I've lost track and interest in correcting the fallacies you are perpetuating in your effort to make sure everyone knows you handled the loss well... What a bore.

This guy is a linguistic gangster. 

We should kick the snot out of them but it depends on what Jets team and coaches show up on Sunday. 

Injuries are the issue, not effort or coaching.

Pryor, Enunwa, Cromartie, Colon, Fitzpatrick, Stacey, Ivory is clearly banged up, Marshall and Decker too.

We knew going in that we were thin in some  positions and no youngsters really stepped-up.  

SAR I

Injuries are the issue, not effort or coaching.

Pryor, Enunwa, Cromartie, Colon, Fitzpatrick, Stacey, Ivory is clearly banged up, Marshall and Decker too.

We knew going in that we were thin in some  positions and no youngsters really stepped-up.  

SAR I

I tend to agree with this.

It's far more detrimental to a team when you have several injuries taking guys out of the lineup, but even worse when you have the majority of your key players playing through injuries that have placed pretty noticeable limitations on them.

It's actually easier for a team to lose a guy for a few weeks, and game-plan what to do with the replacement in there, than it sometimes is to have 30%+ of the team beat to sh*t. It limits what the guys on the field can do, and can often become more debilitating than just losing 1 guy outright. (Unless obviously that 1 guy is the centerpiece of the entire team, like Brady or Rodges, but we don't have a guy like that.)

Archived