Jets @ Giants

AFJF

I was going to buy my dad and brother (giants fans) and I tickets for this game, but my seat in the third row of the UD is $65 for a jets game. i will not pay more than $130 to sit in a seat worse than that. 

Gonna have a big group of people over instead. think of it as a pre-super bowl party

I was going to buy my dad and brother (giants fans) and I tickets for this game, but my seat in the third row of the UD is $65 for a jets game. i will not pay more than $130 to sit in a seat worse than that. 

Gonna have a big group of people over instead. think of it as a pre-super bowl party

41uWHc-cedL.jpg

have you selected which soup you will be serving your guests? 

I can't see the Jets beating Big Blew.

Huh?  The Gwomen aren't a very good team.  Granted neither are the Jets, but this statement is confusing.  Minus OBJ, they're a bottom 5 team.  If we can't beat 'em it will truly be time to lose for a draft pick.  Not to mention begin getting Petty and other young guys more reps.

I am on the fence. Going to be a game week decision for me.

Good call...like I said, I'm doing morning of.  Hoping a single ticket drops to a reasonable level a few hours before kickoff.

Huh?  The Gwomen aren't a very good team.  Granted neither are the Jets, but this statement is confusing.  Minus OBJ, they're a bottom 5 team.  If we can't beat 'em it will truly be time to lose for a draft pick.  Not to mention begin getting Petty and other young guys more reps.

on paper, you're right. Seems like it never turns out like that.. I hope you're right.

Archived